[THEME] Blue S v1.5 for CyanogenMod 6.1 RC2 [07/12/2010]

Guest igor_anta

Guest DanWilson
But, but... I added an ADW theme :) Don't like it?

BTW, glad it works now, that's one less thing on my mind :)

Nah, using a different one. Well, one from the Market.

I'm too lazy just now to flash your one.

Guest igor_anta
Loving this framework!

good job igor!

i love that even the stock touchpal (orange and black) kinda goes with this theme too!

Thanks, I thought the same thing about TouchPal, no need to theme it :)

Guest igor_anta

New version is up. Nothing major, just added GenieWidget to the mix:)

To the All Blue users, are you satisfied with the status bar icons? I saw a pic in the Home Screenshots thread and the GPS icon seemed out of place next to the blue vibration :) Is it OK like this or do you prefer all white/blue icons? Cheers!

Guest DanWilson
New version is up. Nothing major, just added GenieWidget to the mix:)

To the All Blue users, are you satisfied with the status bar icons? I saw a pic in the Home Screenshots thread and the GPS icon seemed out of place next to the blue vibration :) Is it OK like this or do you prefer all white/blue icons? Cheers!

Where'd I put my phone?

Not even used GPS yet so...

DAMMIT APPEAR!!

It looks out of place when it isn't there..

Does GPS even work in CM6?

Yeah, it's out of place. Make it blue.

Guest DanWilson
Hahahha, OK :) What about signal strength ?

Signal strength looks fine.

Just GPS. And probably other things that I shall never see...

I love the downloading icon sooooooooo much.

/off

Why don't we get the little "H" (HSDPA if I'm right)? I put my SIM into my dads Desire (Now broken) and it got HSDPA. Wheres mine?

Guest igor_anta
Signal strength looks fine.

Just GPS. And probably other things that I shall never see...

I love the downloading icon sooooooooo much.

/off

Why don't we get the little "H" (HSDPA if I'm right)? I put my SIM into my dads Desire (Now broken) and it got HSDPA. Wheres mine?

There is an HSDPA icon in the framework, a original blue box Galaxy S style one, just seems that our phone can't access the network :) I'll do some theming on the icons for the All Blue, should be up tomorrow. Cheers!

Guest DanWilson
There is an HSDPA icon in the framework, a original blue box Galaxy S style one, just seems that our phone can't access the network :) I'll do some theming on the icons for the All Blue, should be up tomorrow. Cheers!

:)

And good, I'll enjoy yet another flash tomorrow! :)

Guest igor_anta
Liking this theme VERY MUCH. also the themed dialer is sweet :)

cheers

Thanks, the dialer is my personal favorite :) I think there is nothing more to do on that framework now, it's finished, have to find something else to do :)

Guest igor_anta

New version is up. This update is only for the All Blue framework, nothing else is changed. If the All Blue users have nothing else to report I think that this will be the final update of Blue S. Cheers!

Edited by igor_anta

Guest jamielockeymusic
New version i up. This update is only for the All Blue framework, nothing else is changed. If the All Blue users have nothing else to report I think that this will be the final update of Blue S. Cheers!

Down to personal preference I changed the unlock slides from green to blue on the non all blue framework, where is the png for transparent status bar found? So I can move that from all blue into the other one?

If any of that makes sense :)

great job!

Guest igor_anta
Down to personal preference I changed the unlock slides from green to blue on the non all blue framework, where is the png for transparent status bar found? So I can move that from all blue into the other one?

If any of that makes sense :)

great job!

I guess it does :) Here is the .png, just remember to disable Wallpaper Hack in ADW settings. Cheers!

DOWNLOAD: statusbar_background.9.rar

Edited by igor_anta

Guest igor_anta

New version is up. I added the new version of ADW Launcher, themed in Gala S style naturally, to the new release. Enjoy!

EDIT: I'll also add the default ADW 1.2.0 in the CyanogenMod thread if anyone wants to flash that. Cheers.

Edited by igor_anta

Guest igor_anta
Bump.

Request - 11287d1278175721-3g-round-signal-icon-signal_key.png

Link - Here

Also - Already tried it (Metamorph) causes boot loop. Damn Pulse vs Droid framework!

But, but... it looks too flashy :P Guess you want this with the All Blue framework. I'll upload it soon :D