[THEME] Blue S v1.5 for CyanogenMod 6.1 RC2 [07/12/2010]

Guest igor_anta

Guest igor_anta
my setup is CM 0.40, totiadrenalins performance.zip (no oc), dtapp2sd, rom manager.apk removed, dalvik cache moved to sd, overclock kernel (691mhz)

ime trying to flash the Blue_S_CM6.1_RC2.zip but the one with the framework AND the apps

thanks for your help (this theme looks awesome by the way )

And you're still getting a bootloop? Weird :S Can you check free space in system? That might be the cause but it shouldn't be cause the apps are smaller than the originals...

Guest Pulseuser1
And you're still getting a bootloop? Weird :S Can you check free space in system? That might be the cause but it shouldn't be cause the apps are smaller than the originals...

do you mean internal memory coz ive got about 57 MB of free space

ill try flashing the theme again and ill report back

Guest igor_anta
ime still getting the bootloop...it goes past the android screen but then gets stuck on the cyanogen mod screen

What if you try the .zip that only has the framework, without the apps? And not internal or SD storage, system storage, if you have Root Explorer when you navigate to system you can see free space in the top bar. I might remove MIUI player from the pack so if that's the problem (storage) it might be fixed.

Guest igor_anta
root explorer says that i have 109.96 MB used, 40K free...ime guessing that aint good

Nope, it ain't ;) Guess you installed a bigger gapps or something.. Later I will upload a version without MIUI so you can try that one. Cheers!

Guest Pulseuser1

I have 3.06 MB of memory in system now compared to the 40K, I'm not sure if this is still enough so I was thinking if I could delete apps like Latitude, news & weather and Places(since I don't use them)but I don't know what the file names of these apps are called in system/app

Guest igor_anta
I have 3.06 MB of memory in system now compared to the 40K, I'm not sure if this is still enough so I was thinking if I could delete apps like Latitude, news & weather and Places(since I don't use them)but I don't know what the file names of these apps are called in system/app

Just delete GenieWidget.apk, that's News and Weather. After that you're probably good to go.

Guest Pulseuser1

Thanks igor_anta. Everything's working properly now, the framework installed properly. I've got to say, its pretty awesome.

Great job

By the way, is that icons.rar only for the all blue framework or for both the frameworks

Edited by Pulseuser1

Guest igor_anta
Thanks igor_anta. Everything's working properly now, the framework installed properly. I've got to say, its pretty awesome.

Great job

By the way, is that icons.rar only for the all blue framework or for both the frameworks

Good to know and thanks :)

For absolutely any theme you want them for :) I used some of them for the apps and I think they look good with the color scheme, but feel free to use them on the stock theme if you want.

Edited by igor_anta

Guest pitterr
Thanks man :) . They actually look pretty sweet.

I'm using the All blue Blue S Framework on CM6.1 v0.4, but I can't see the clock on the status bar. What can be the problem?

Guest Pulseuser1
I'm using the All blue Blue S Framework on CM6.1 v0.4, but I can't see the clock on the status bar. What can be the problem?

I think you just have to go into the CyanogenMod settings --> User Interface --> Status Bar --> Clock Colour --> then just change the colour to any colour you can see properly.

This might fix the problem and if it doesnt, it might be a problem in the actual theme.

Edited by Pulseuser1

Guest pitterr
I think you just have to go into the CyanogenMod settings --> User Interface --> Status Bar --> Clock Colour --> then just change the colour to any colour you can see properly.

This might fix the problem and if it doesnt, it might be a problem in the actual theme.

It solved the problem. Thanks.

Guest calculate

Hello,

how do I install this theme.

I installed the Zip with Clockwerk Rec, but background

is still the cyanogen standard (solved) and I don't see the clock.

ciao. calculate

Edited by calculate

Hello,

how do I install this theme.

I installed the Zip with Clockwerk Rec, but background

is still the cyanogen standard (solved) and I don't see the clock.

ciao. calculate

look one post above

Guest calculate
look one post above

Oh sorry, I meant the nice big digital clock on the display (see post #1 below).

And what shall I do with the icons(.rar) file? How can I install them.

ciao. calculate

Guest igor_anta
Oh sorry, I meant the nice big digital clock on the display (see post #1 below).

And what shall I do with the icons(.rar) file? How can I install them.

ciao. calculate

The clock is not included in the theme, it's SiMi Clock Widget, just download from Market. As for the icons, just unzip them in a folder, put that folder somewhere on your SD Card and if you long-press any icon and release it ADW Launcher will ask what to do, click the icon part and choose select picture, there you can select the icon you want from the pack. Cheers!

• 2 months later...
Guest maloi125
Hello ! I'm French.

I don't understand how can I install this skin. Can you explain me please ?

copy zip on SD card , and flash it in clockwork recovery.

ps sorry for my EN =)

Edited by maloi125