How to license programs thru Modaco subscription

Guest Bill in FL

Guest Bill in FL

I paid for a full Modaco subscription recently, and need to learn how to license the various apps available for my Nexus One:

Titanium

LastPass

etc.

Thanks for any help.

Guest Bill in FL

Since there have been no instructions so far after several days:

To clarify, I paid for the MoDaCo Plus subscription, which lists as benefits free license to several apps that I do want to use.

How do I use these free license benefits?

• 3 weeks later...
Since there have been no instructions so far after several days:

To clarify, I paid for the MoDaCo Plus subscription, which lists as benefits free license to several apps that I do want to use.

How do I use these free license benefits?

I am not a current Modaco Plus subscriber so this might be out of date, but there used to be section of the forum accessible only to Plus members which contained all the information on where to get the software and licence keys. Have you had a look there?

Guest Bill in FL

Thank you for the pointer.

A reason I was never able to find this area is that my upgrade to a PLUS subscription never took. I have sent a receipt to the admins, so it should be turned on now, I hope.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bill in FL

It has now been over a month since I started trying to access the benefits of Modaco Plus. Despite submitting my receipt in PMs to the admins, and requesting help in this thread, I have not received any reply from the admins. My account is still not listed as "Plus", my bank account is still reduced by my payment for this subscription, and access to the special licensing section is still blocked.

I have requested either activation or a refund, and still no response at all from the admins.

Anyone have any other suggestions?