froyo 2.2

Guest smsmasters.co.uk

Guest Stephen Hyde

that'll be related to radio yes (had same issue on streak froyo build- cant for the life of me see why this is erroring out at mo tho, can someone o 2.1 get me the output of logcat -b radio please

and what permission issues is their related to ril

Edited by Stephen Hyde

Guest fluxcapacitor
Any of you "in the know" also realised that GPS is borked? Could that be a carrier/radio problem also/

Have you tried unticking 'use assisted gps' so it just uses gps on it's own?

that'll be related to radio yes (had same issue on streak froyo build- cant for the life of me see why this is erroring out at mo tho, can someone o 2.1 get me the output of logcat -b radio please

and what permission issues is their related to ril

The permissions issues I was seeing was that radio didn't have access to /dev/oncrpc/ devices, causing rild to fail (had the same problem on the pulse).

It looks like I now have the same problem as you.

Guest Sebastian404
Thanks Paul!

I give it... an hour before we start seeing posts from people asking why the phone doesn't work :P

WHY is the Phone not working? :D

I thought you guys would of sorted it out by now... sessh..

Guest daniel_owen_uk

For the slightly less able of us.

Could someone give us an update on what progress has been made on 2.2?

Are we saying that we have a working 2.2 rom for the SF, but the phone doesn't work?

Guest steve1221
For the slightly less able of us.

Could someone give us an update on what progress has been made on 2.2?

Are we saying that we have a working 2.2 rom for the SF, but the phone doesn't work?

That appears to be spot one. If you want a pda rather than a phone, you're in...

I have this mental image of fingers flying over keyboards all over as the great and the good (you decide whose who),try to figure it out.

Guest thomas01155
I love how impatient everyone is, just let them get on with it and it'll be done when it's done.

93 User(s) are reading this topic (55 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

Guest daniel_owen_uk
I love how impatient everyone is, just let them get on with it and it'll be done when it's done.

The pace that this is going I fail to see how anyone can be impatient, although i was a HTC hero and it took them about 5 years to get 2.1 working, so I am fairly patient. :P

could i ask what these files are for chs_usr.img, chs_data.img in \system\etc ?

why the double post?

anyway, nice work guys! can't wait to root my device and get 2.2 working :P keep up the good work!

Guest rickywyatt

it mite sound funny i have a pulse mini uk that kallt_kaffe has been working on but when i flashed it with hes 2.2 rom but i always got baseband unknown untill i flashed the phone with 8110 Telenor Sweden ROM then rooted it and flashed his rom then i could get network