Omnia bricked - MONAHANS driver

Guest yugoport

Guest yugoport

Hi folks, bad day for me, i followed the video tutorial which explains how to flash in windows vista and 7, i read everything and watched the video 10 times, everything went smooth, but grand prix said job done and nothing happened.. nothing.. the phone is completly dead, when i connect it to the pc it say i need a MONAHANS

driver.. any help would be highly apreciated,

Thanks in advance.

Guest rroberti
Hi folks, bad day for me, i followed the video tutorial which explains how to flash in windows vista and 7, i read everything and watched the video 10 times, everything went smooth, but grand prix said job done and nothing happened.. nothing.. the phone is completly dead, when i connect it to the pc it say i need a MONAHANS

driver.. any help would be highly apreciated,

Thanks in advance.

:) :) :)

Hello friend ...

Do not worry your head with the damn Monahans!

All you need to do right now is just stay calm!

Do the following:

1. Because you are using Windows 7, I recommend you download the drivers from Samsung odem for Windows Vista, with this you can send the phone.bin from your computer to your phone. He can be reached in this link => http://www.4shared.com/account/file/83V36S...odem_vista.html

2. To install the drivers, unzip the files in a folder and set the file "setup.exe" to run in compatibility mode and Windows Vista as Administrator.

3. Prepare grandprix with your favorite rom, preferably the official rom from your carrier, so that you have the phone 100% operational again.

4. Make sure you put the correct pieces in the correct fields of grandprix, if you do not, will have serious problems!

5. Go to the Windows Mobile Device Center that is installed on your computer, look for the "Connection Settings" and uncheck "Allow USB connections" - this is important for the process to work properly!

6. Click the "Detect" the grandprix and the tip of a pencil for example, restart your smartphone ...

7. The first time you run the grandprix, it will install the modem drivers on your computer in short, do not worry, this process is normal!

8. Repeat step 6 ...

9. Wait for the process to finish ...

Upon completion of the process, his telepfone must be 100% operational again! If not, you may need to take your phone to a repair facility for it to be repaired using specialized hardware called JTAG!

Sorry for my English - I am Brazilian, mistress of technology! I used google translator to translate this step-by-step instructions for you to get rid of this disorder!

:D

Guest yugoport
:) :) :)

Hello friend ...

Do not worry your head with the damn Monahans!

All you need to do right now is just stay calm!

Do the following:

1. Because you are using Windows 7, I recommend you download the drivers from Samsung odem for Windows Vista, with this you can send the phone.bin from your computer to your phone. He can be reached in this link => http://www.4shared.com/account/file/83V36S...odem_vista.html

2. To install the drivers, unzip the files in a folder and set the file "setup.exe" to run in compatibility mode and Windows Vista as Administrator.

3. Prepare grandprix with your favorite rom, preferably the official rom from your carrier, so that you have the phone 100% operational again.

4. Make sure you put the correct pieces in the correct fields of grandprix, if you do not, will have serious problems!

5. Go to the Windows Mobile Device Center that is installed on your computer, look for the "Connection Settings" and uncheck "Allow USB connections" - this is important for the process to work properly!

6. Click the "Detect" the grandprix and the tip of a pencil for example, restart your smartphone ...

7. The first time you run the grandprix, it will install the modem drivers on your computer in short, do not worry, this process is normal!

8. Repeat step 6 ...

9. Wait for the process to finish ...

Upon completion of the process, his telepfone must be 100% operational again! If not, you may need to take your phone to a repair facility for it to be repaired using specialized hardware called JTAG!

Sorry for my English - I am Brazilian, mistress of technology! I used google translator to translate this step-by-step instructions for you to get rid of this disorder!

:D

Podemos falar em Português ..

Antes de mais obrigado pela ajuda, já segui os passos direitinhos, o que me aconteceu foi que depois de instalar os drivers da samsung o pc deixou de detectar o omnia como MONAHANS, simplesmente não detecta nada.. estarei a fazer algo errado??

mais uma vez muito obrigado pela sua disponibilidade e ajuda.