flashable cm6.zip

Guest shamikebab

just flashed this seems to be working ok at the moment, data is working fine, however wifi is not, and im trying to use es strongs FE but its force closing on start and ive flashed google apps but theres no market?

any ideas?

did u had the uk update isntalled. I think its still the not enough space problem. Just install gaspp tiny

Guest shamikebab
did u had the uk update isntalled. I think its still the not enough space problem. Just install gaspp tiny

do you have root explorer you can that

Guest h3dshot

anyone got a link to tiny gapps?

and i cant get root explorer without market:P es FE is there but just force closes on start up :P

Guest h3dshot
i also think Tom G should create flashable zip because i have been trying to create one but it was not working probably

well your help has been super so far job well done mate

actually it looks k for me. I will get back tomorrow afternoon after i used the phone for a while. I think the app2sd thing could be possible to fix with an other kernel.

here are the gapps:

www.csopi.hu/gapps

good luck, i go now out partying:)

Guest h3dshot

just an update of progress, i managed to download es strong FE from android market via browser, however there is still no market app, also ive got notifications enabled and put on always vibrate, but when i recieve texts it does not vibrate, and people have been trying to ring me all day just going straight to my answerphone even with full signal, ive checked my settings and they seem normal.

Guest h3dshot
i will be uploading a new flash which as a2sd and overclock kernel and gapps for test purpose

ok thanks for ur help so far, but im going back to flb, cm6 completely rapes my battery

i will be uploading a new flash which as a2sd and overclock kernel and gapps for test purpose

sounds amazing mate. For now besides the mentioned a2sd problem the rom is working really good.

Guest igor_anta

Could you see of stiff from the new CM6.1 nightly builds can be implemented? I'm pretty sure the entire /system/app folder could be copied over from the Hero or Dream builds, but I'm not sure about libs and the framework dir (though this should still be OK). Cheers.

Guest Spikey001
can you please let me know if you have any issues

I have had a mess about with it and the only problem on mine is that wifi doesnt work and that my battery life has been reduced, but not to a point where it is unusable.

I don't use wifi, so that is not a problem, and the battery life i can live with.

Overall very happy with this rom and the flashable version you have put together! Think i am going to stick with it for a while!

Thanks for your hard work shamikebab!! :P

Guest DanWilson
could you please update an optional oc kernel that allows you to go higher then 691mhz? for flb's 2.2 i could get 780 :]

+1

I miss having 780MHz and 560MHz (-ish) for the speeds. :D

Which will epically rape the battery, since people say that CM6 by itself is bad! :D :P

Guest shamikebab
+1

I miss having 780MHz and 560MHz (-ish) for the speeds. :D

Which will epically rape the battery, since people say that CM6 by itself is bad! :D :P

Go to the first page of this post i have uploaded the oc kernel which overclock up to 780 max and set it to on boot my battery last me up to 2 days

Guest igor_anta
Go to the first page of this post i have uploaded the oc kernel which overclock up to 780 max and set it to on boot my battery last me up to 2 days

Wasn't that OC just cosmetic? As far as I remember that was the first OC attempt and it was concluded that it just changes the numbers while the frequency is the same. Try Linpack and post the results (with or without JIT).

Guest shamikebab
Wasn't that OC just cosmetic? As far as I remember that was the first OC attempt and it was concluded that it just changes the numbers while the frequency is the same. Try Linpack and post the results (with or without JIT).

disabled jit cpu speed 6280mhz

mflops: 2.03

time: 41.3 seconds

norm res: 5.68

Enabled jit cpu speed 780mhz

mflops : 3.589

time 23.36 seconds

Guest igor_anta
disabled jit cpu speed 6280mhz

mflops: 2.03

time: 41.3 seconds

Enabled jit cpu speed 780mhz

mflops : 3.589

time 23.36 seconds

Yup, that's not a real OC, it's just a cosmetic change :P The results are about 1 mflops higher in both cases with the 691Mhz kernel. Cheers!