Lock-question

Guest jappoman

Guest jappoman

hi all ! :)

I have a little question about s2u2!

In the original 6.1 samsung lock screen, you can unlock the device opening the keyboard... Greate thing in my opinion!!!

Now i use s2u2 because has a lot more customisation but i can't do that !!!

So the questions are:

-How can i unlock my device "instantly" when i open the keyboard? (not using the option "unlock with rotation" wich is sooo slow)

-How can i keep my device unlock in landscape mode ? (just turn off first the backlight and after the screen but don't lock with s2u2)

Thx in advice for the replays :) Bye all !!!

Guest Freezy1982
1) How can i unlock my device "instantly" when i open the keyboard? (not using the option "unlock with rotation" wich is sooo slow)

2) How can i keep my device unlock in landscape mode ? (just turn off first the backlight and after the screen but don't lock with s2u2)

Firstly you can read the FAQ (here) of the developer A_C - there your answers could be posted :)

1) You can change it in advanced settings (but I don't use it - so I cannot tell you exactly where)

2) This would only work, if you disable S2U2 at all, I think. Locking in Portrait and unlocking in Landscape at the same time isn't possible as far as I know.

Please contact the developer at xda-developers-thread (you find it here)

GreeZ!