Angry Birds

Guest tabor56

Guest ezablade

I get some lag, depends on the screen, occasional crash and it's caused a couple of phone re-boots too. The ads aren't annoying, as they appear well away from the area of the screen you are touching to play the game... and they can be entertaining too... not really sure why I would want to find seafood restaurants in New York, but, just in case I do, they kindly offered me a link!

Guest clonmult
It is really laggy on my SF, and the explosion animations don't work. However, it is a nice game...just a few bugs :P Now if somebody ported Plants vs Zombies I'd be over the moon :D

John

You need to check around ... Plants vs Zombies is available on Android. At least I've somehow managed to get it on mine .....

Guest southpaw1

yes , definately somethin wrong with this game , "poached eggs" level 15 , is impossible , seems to be some birds or bombs missing , as its impossible to get thru all that stone and kill 4 pigs with only a bomb an 2 fat birds

Guest crumplycord
yes , definately somethin wrong with this game , "poached eggs" level 15 , is impossible , seems to be some birds or bombs missing , as its impossible to get thru all that stone and kill 4 pigs with only a bomb an 2 fat birds

definatly possible as I have done it myself, just got 3 levels of danger above to do then its trying to get 3 stars and all the golden eggs for me, hope they release some more levels soon or a will be stealing my GFs ipod touch as there is alot more on there plus the new halloween game

Guest MIKEYMC

Keep getting big flashes of colour on the screen. Kind of reminds me of artifacting when a graphics card gets too hot from over clocking. May just be a bug though as it only ever happens a couple of times.

Guest mELIANTE
Keep getting big flashes of colour on the screen. Kind of reminds me of artifacting when a graphics card gets too hot from over clocking. May just be a bug though as it only ever happens a couple of times.

That happened to me when I turned HW acceleration on... With it turned off they stoped and HW acceleration didn't do any good for performance in game.

Guest dwattsy21

Hi guys. When i download the file and click on it, it says "angry birds could not be viewed. Please free up some space on your phone and try again... I have over 33 meg free on the phone, and 5 gig on the sd card! Any ideas??

Cheers, Dave

Guest LorianNod

Stick the phone into airplane mode before playing and it speeds things up a bit and stops the google ads.

Has the side effect of stopping people interrupting too.

Guest dav_dako
Hi guys. When i download the file and click on it, it says "angry birds could not be viewed. Please free up some space on your phone and try again... I have over 33 meg free on the phone, and 5 gig on the sd card! Any ideas??

Cheers, Dave

I've got this problem too, when i tried to install monopoly, doesnt matter how much i uninstall various apps, i still get the same message :S

Guest chris9181

Have I missed something here? I have been online on Android Market and Angry Birds is is the top 25 free items, but its not in the Market when I go in to it on my SF?

Guest robot1000
Stopped the ads using adfree app. Has stopped alot of stutters but still runs slow on certain levels. Be interested to know how it runs on froyo.

I'm unable to install adfree on froyo as it comes up with a message that it's not rooted

However the game itself is very smooth!

Guest MIKEYMC
I'm unable to install adfree on froyo as it comes up with a message that it's not rooted

However the game itself is very smooth!

Do you still get the ad stutters?

Guest Apnomis
Have I missed something here? I have been online on Android Market and Angry Birds is is the top 25 free items, but its not in the Market when I go in to it on my SF?

I'm wondering the same thing, I thought the marketplace was the same on all devices now I'm left wondering what else I'm missing? I ended up downloading a copy from a friend but that's not the point, I've even had a link sent to me from an HTC Desire and the marketplace says it doesn't exist?

Guest dwattsy21

I am still gettin "angry birds could not be viewed. Please free up some space on your phone and try again" after i have downloaded it and go to open it. Did anybody find a fix for this? i have plenty of room on my phone!

Cheers,

Dave

• 2 months later...
Can anyone help how to get past last level of section 1 lol?! It's doing my head in!

Just Google the level number. There are walkthroughs of each level on YouTube if you get really bogged down.