KiES and the "unofficial" roms

Guest Airwave11

Guest Airwave11

Hi everybody,

I used to flash my phone and I try many of the available roms... JG2, JG5, JP2, JPK, ...

The fact that I would like to follow the official way to upgrade my phone once. So I would like to know what is the status of Kies with all the unofficial roms...

Currently I use JM7 on my phone, waiting for the Froyo official update and if I ask Kies to upgrade my phone, this is what I can see

post-447258-1287148773_thumb.png

The froyo update may not be available for now, but I would really like to know if Kies can deal with JM7... Will the update be possible when if it will be released or will I be blocked by my JM7?

Thanks.

Hi everybody,

I used to flash my phone and I try many of the available roms... JG2, JG5, JP2, JPK, ...

The fact that I would like to follow the official way to upgrade my phone once. So I would like to know what is the status of Kies with all the unofficial roms...

Currently I use JM7 on my phone, waiting for the Froyo official update and if I ask Kies to upgrade my phone, this is what I can see

post-447258-1287148773_thumb.png

The froyo update may not be available for now, but I would really like to know if Kies can deal with JM7... Will the update be possible when if it will be released or will I be blocked by my JM7?

Thanks.

try this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=809423