LG Support Tool and WIN 7

Guest SILV3R

Hey guys,

Does any any of you have this problem:

Every time i connect the phone and start the lg support tool to check if there is an update available in my country it keeps downloading the drivers and I have to dissconnect the phone and connect it again.

Is it an win 7 compatibility problem or did i made a mistake when i installed the program the first time?

thanx

Guest bushfire
Hey guys,

Does any any of you have this problem:

Every time i connect the phone and start the lg support tool to check if there is an update available in my country it keeps downloading the drivers and I have to dissconnect the phone and connect it again.

Is it an win 7 compatibility problem or did i made a mistake when i installed the program the first time?

thanx

Exactly the same problem i have...must be something to do with rotten quality of LG software...keep persisting, at some point it connects and looks for update. Actually the PC Suite IV also seems to check for update, so this one may not be required if you install PC Suite IV

Exactly the same problem i have...must be something to do with rotten quality of LG software...keep persisting, at some point it connects and looks for update. Actually the PC Suite IV also seems to check for update, so this one may not be required if you install PC Suite IV

Fisrt I thought it was me who did somthing wrong, but even on a fresh win 7 install I still come up to the same problem.

If anyoane finds a way to get past this please reply.

Thanx a lot

Guest PaulZero

The mobile support tool works fine on both of my machines running Windows 7 x64 so I don't think it's an OS issue.

What exactly is happening, the driver isn't working?