Angry Birds on Pulse

Guest Alcarne

Guest jaydeeuk1

Managed to get angry birds to 'work' with 2.2 installed, and tiny gapps with no other tweaks, but its no where near as smooth as on my wifes first gen ipod touch, and graphics missing. Imagine playing crysis on a £300 laptop smooth.

Its a fantastic game on the itouch, but on the pulse its not enjoyable at all imo. Played 2 levels and then uninstalled, you're not missing much Jim Morrison!

Its a fantastic game on the itouch, but on the pulse its not enjoyable at all imo. Played 2 levels and then uninstalled, you're not missing much Jim Morrison!

The engine is not really design for old hardware like Pulse - shame really because it is nowt special graphically. Game runs like a dream on my wife's Desire though so I've been playing it on her phone instead.

Guest jaydeeuk1

Aye. Even though the old itouch is technically older and slower cpu wise, its dedicated powervr chip does help with the graphics side of things alot.

Will be getting wife the galaxy s for xmas but i'll no doubt be playing with it more than her!

passed 8 levels on u8220-6, FLB-mod 1.7 OC @ 576, a2sd ( no swap), venezuela 2.1 ROM...

sometimes runs quite well, sometimes crashes... but i always have the graphical issues