HTC 7 Mozart

Guest James Kara

Guest James Kara

HTC 7 Mozart is a Windows Phone 7 running phone with a 1 GHz processor, 8GB of storage, a 3.7 inch WVGA S-LCD display, a 1300 mAh battery and 8MP camera with Xenon flash. I really want to try the camera because HTC have talked a lot 'bout it.

mozart.PNG

Guest VulakAerr

This is the one I hope to pick up on Thursday morning. I'll be sure to post back here with my first impressions. The camera does look good (for once)!

Guest awarner
This is the one I hope to pick up on Thursday morning. I'll be sure to post back here with my first impressions. The camera does look good (for once)!

Where are you getting it from? Also as you are just round the corner from me you could pop it round for me to borrow :)

Guest VulakAerr
Where are you getting it from? Also as you are just round the corner from me you could pop it round for me to borrow :D

I went into the WestQuay Orange Shop on Friday afternoon and they had them available to pre-order (but said that they'd be unlikely to have any unreserved ones instore at launch). Mine's pre-ordered.

And no... miiiine. My precioooous! :P Assuming of course everything goes according to plan!

I went into the WestQuay Orange Shop on Friday afternoon and they had them available to pre-order (but said that they'd be unlikely to have any unreserved ones instore at launch).

That's annoying - I've been phoning Orange upgrades every day since the launch last week, and they said they are not doing any kind of pre-order / reservation lists......

Local store (Bournemouth) says Thursday or Friday (and have put me on a waiting list).

Orange upgrades (150) are now saying next Tuesday....

I guess we'll just have to wait and see....

UPGRADED! :P Coming Monday (hopefully!)

Orange Upgrade are unbelievable - kept phoning today - spoke to at least 5 different people and got a different answer each time: 'coming next week' , 'arrived yesterday but sold out' , 'coming today but not on system yet, try after 9' , 'coming later today'

Luckily, one of the people I spoke to was actually helpfull, and called me back this afternoon to say they were on her system and upgraded me there and then.

So, just waiting for the courier on Monday......

Has anyone got one of these yet? Do they come with any kind of case in the box??

Guest VulakAerr
Did Southampton get them in store today?

(Bournemouth didn't!)

No, they arrived after closing time on Thursday for Southampton. I got mine yesterday morning. Glad to see yours is on its way though. :P