LG Camera better with default camera from Eclair

Guest RAT-BoyZ

Guest RAT-BoyZ

download here Link

LGCamera is Camera application customize by Russian People.

I already compare for LG Camera and default LG Camera. And result is LGCamera from Russian is better for Video with format file is MP4 and for Picture is better too.

Guest kaiserex
download here Link

LGCamera is Camera application customize by Russian People.

I already compare for LG Camera and default LG Camera. And result is LGCamera from Russian is better for Video with format file is MP4 and for Picture is better too.

Is this a legit upgrade from stock camera, cos I have read here on forums that despite being better then stock its way to buggy and crashing alot and another thing I have come to understanding that if you want to get rid of this new LGcamera app stock camera wont work properly anymore. Can some one other the the original poster confirm that this app will not brick stock app, cos I would really want to integrate .mp4 filming whit photo taking app.

Guest kaiserex
if this support recording to mp4 its great in 2.1 phone records to 3gp ..... :P

Yea .3gp sucks balls but there is a workaround installing this little thingy: http://www.4shared.com/file/rVeMNJ4Z/Camer...4_5000_new.html which enables .mp4 video recording utilizing never before seen UI :-) props goes to the member: ilovelg

Edited by kaiserex

Guest kaiserex
Yea .3gp sucks balls but there is a workaround installing this little thingy: http://www.4shared.com/file/rVeMNJ4Z/Camer...4_5000_new.html which enables .mp4 video recording utilizing never before seen UI :-) props goes to the member: ilovelg

Iv tried this app and have to confirm my fears, its not good! Taking photos will make my device ( 2.1 Baltic ) FC the app, making it useless. Same goes for video recording. Stock camera and this lgcamera for that matter would not run after recovering from FC and if you want to use it again - reboot the device - uninstall the app - after that stock will work again. Even dough there are same nett futures/setting/options - what good of it if you cant use it properly. So to summarize, I do not recommend this buggy camera replacement, but of course it could be only me, so peeps if you willing to try it go ahead!

Edited by kaiserex

Guest kaiserex

Iv tried this app and have to confirm my fears, its not good! Taking photos will make my device ( 2.1 Baltic ) FC the app, making it useless. Same goes for video recording. Stock camera, and this lgcamera for that matter would not run after recovering from FC and if you want to use it again ( stock app ) - reboot the device - uninstall the app - after that stock will work again. Even dough there are same nett futures/setting/options - what good of it if you cant use it properly. So to summarize, I do not recommend this buggy camera replacement, but of course it could be only me, so peeps if you willing to try it go ahead!
DOUBLE POST :-) Edited by kaiserex

Guest RAT-BoyZ
Iv tried this app and have to confirm my fears, its not good! Taking photos will make my device ( 2.1 Baltic ) FC the app, making it useless. Same goes for video recording. Stock camera and this lgcamera for that matter would not run after recovering from FC and if you want to use it again - reboot the device - uninstall the app - after that stock will work again. Even dough there are same nett futures/setting/options - what good of it if you cant use it properly. So to summarize, I do not recommend this buggy camera replacement, but of course it could be only me, so peeps if you willing to try it go ahead!

on my phone is work.

For photo or Video is good. No problem