Vibrate on when out going call answer on android2.1

Guest mojingxian

Guest mojingxian

When I used CyanogenMod 6 , I found that when out going call answered,there would be a vibration,it was useful.

But ROM2.1 or FLB mod1.7 didn't have as I want to return to ROM2.1 because CyanogenMod 6 still had some bugs.

Can FLB Mod do a patch to add this function,flibblesan?Or someone else know how to ?

Guest Sh4d0w940
Not too sure about adding it to Android itself but there is an application for 2.1 that does the same thing

http://www.appbrain.com/app/callend-vibrat...cwd.callvibrate

That's not what he means, if you make a call in CM the phone vibrates when the person at the other end picks up the phone.

It is indeed a nice feature to have but I prefer CM above all other roms anyway.

Sh4d0w940

When I used CyanogenMod 6 , I found that when out going call answered,there would be a vibration,it was useful.

But ROM2.1 or FLB mod1.7 didn't have as I want to return to ROM2.1 because CyanogenMod 6 still had some bugs.

Can FLB Mod do a patch to add this function,flibblesan?Or someone else know how to ?

what's the biggest problem make u back from 2.2 ? 2.2 seems almost perfect with a little bugs that not effect much

and pitty that there is no such a software to reach ur point ,maybe get back to 2.2 is the best way :P

Guest mojingxian
what's the biggest problem make u back from 2.2 ? 2.2 seems almost perfect with a little bugs that not effect much

and pitty that there is no such a software to reach ur point ,maybe get back to 2.2 is the best way :P

The camera, it can't take more than two photos and the language not translate completely to Chinese as FLB MOD.

I saw samsung I5700 2.1ROM can make this after update Phone.apk,I tried to update their's Phone.apk,

every things works well but mic.

Maybe next version release I will get back:)

Edited by mojingxian

The camera, it can't take more than two photos and the language not translate completely to Chinese as FLB MOD.

I saw samsung I5700 2.1ROM can make this after update Phone.apk,I tried to update their's Phone.apk,

every things works well but mic.

Maybe next version release I will get back:)

i'm chinese user too, check out hiapk.com(安桌网), there is a complete chinese version of CM6.1 ,AND THE CAMERA PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED WITH A SOFTWARE CALLED "CAMERA360",U CAN take as much as u like

Guest mojingxian
i'm chinese user too, check out hiapk.com(安桌网), there is a complete chinese version of CM6.1 ,AND THE CAMERA PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED WITH A SOFTWARE CALLED "CAMERA360",U CAN take as much as u like

camera360也不行啊,拍第二张相相的时候就自己结束了,GPS开