Yahoo messenger with video for streak

Guest Gopu

Good news guys

Yahoo messenger with video works for dell streak too. I tried it .

The only issue is that it uses the back camera instead of the front camera.

An option pops up asking to flip cameras but i cant select it . Hopefully someone can help

This app is extracted from mytouch rom that was leaked. You can download from the link below

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=812548

Guest Ed Venture
Good news guys

Yahoo messenger with video works for dell streak too. I tried it .

The only issue is that it uses the back camera instead of the front camera.

An option pops up asking to flip cameras but i cant select it . Hopefully someone can help

This app is extracted from mytouch rom that was leaked. You can download from the link below

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=812548

I had the same experience. I am running DJ_Steves V1 ROM.

Ed

Guest Stephen Hyde

ok im quite sick of people saying the front cam doesnt work

ANDROID DOES NOT NATIVELY SUPPORT DUAL CAMERAS, all devices that allow swapping cams in the camera app are custom done, fring can access the cam directly hence works

ANDROID DOES NOT NATIVELY SUPPORT DUAL CAMERAS, all devices that allow swapping cams in the camera app are custom done, fring can access the cam directly hence works

I can vouch for this... I tested this today using Stephen's ROM R1 Froyo. Works just the same as it did on 2.1.

Guest simpl3lang

yup. true that. if you guys actually click the link and read through the pages..... its not just the streak that cant use the front camera. there are other smartphones that cant manage to get the front camera working. the guy who ripped it off of the leaked mytough 4g rom will keep posting updates til the official build from yahoo is released. so just keep checking back and maybe someone will figure it out.

Edited by simpl3lang