Help: Can anyone edit Powerpoint?

Guest guamzintrusion19

Guest guamzintrusion19

Hello!

I was trying to edit a powerpoint presentation using my phone but it's saying that it cannot edit .ppt files. I'm using Office 2010. This is my first time using powerpoint and I can only view it in slide show. Although there's an option to edit slide, i get the error message earlier mentioned when I try to use it.

Does anyone have a cab or know a registry tweak that will allow me to edit in powerpoint presentations?

Thanks!

p.s.

I can edit excel, word, and notepad without any issues.

Guest daskalos
Hello!

I was trying to edit a powerpoint presentation using my phone but it's saying that it cannot edit .ppt files. I'm using Office 2010. This is my first time using powerpoint and I can only view it in slide show. Although there's an option to edit slide, i get the error message earlier mentioned when I try to use it.

Does anyone have a cab or know a registry tweak that will allow me to edit in powerpoint presentations?

Thanks!

p.s.

I can edit excel, word, and notepad without any issues.

The only known software that can edit powerpoint files is Softmaker Office plus is has many advanced features for other Win Office files. I have one and it's so much better than WinMo Office 2010

Well it's not free :P though if you're persistent enough you maybe lucky enough to find a free verion :D

Guest guamzintrusion19
The only known software that can edit powerpoint files is Softmaker Office plus is has many advanced features for other Win Office files. I have one and it's so much better than WinMo Office 2010

Well it's not free :P though if you're persistent enough you maybe lucky enough to find a free verion :D

aaah too bad! but thanks for the tip. if freeware is not avilable online, I'll try greenhils lol hope they hve it cheaper :D

Guest guamzintrusion19

Found a Softmaker Office 2008 last weekend through torrent. Worked perfect! Even looks better than Microsoft office. :P

Will try to upload it in megaupload within the week.

Guest daskalos
Found a Softmaker Office 2008 last weekend through torrent. Worked perfect! Even looks better than Microsoft office. :D

Will try to upload it in megaupload within the week.

I'm afraid sharing warez are not allowed here. I suggest keeping it for yourself or sharing it privately :P

Guest guamzintrusion19
I'm afraid sharing warez are not allowed here. I suggest keeping it for yourself or sharing it privately :P

Ooooow I see. Hhehehehe thanks for letting me know! :D