21.10.2010 NEW VERSION ++SKIN++ TITANIUM "NeoMix Dark II Simply" WVGA ++ 6.5.3

yes,i have tried to choose the RTR analog clock+,but it didnot give any reactions after i click the sms or ...

anymore, i cannot add programs and so does the nitrogen player (i clicked add,but there is no reactions,too)maybe its related to the rom i used now

no matter how,i am very happy that i can use this theme,and it doesnot matter much to have some little bugs,thanks for your good working

You are very welcome..!!!!!!

Look also at post #3 on page #1, there you will find also some explanations

....but the post is still under construction.. :P

Greetings

sv0911

Guest andylau

i cannot update the weather an rss,it comes the error window which says" couldn't establish interest interpoeter.Connection Line132(\Programme\TitaniumWeather\TitaniumWeather,mscr):connect("The internet")" an so does the rss updating.

i have read post#3 carefully and installed the renamer.cab,but what do you mean by 6.5 fixcab on post #1?

Guest lotuxete

Hi,

The topic is quite clear, only for 6.5.3, but I've decided to give it a try in my 6.5 O2 to see what happened. This is my experience:

1.- I've successfully installed this skin but I've got some issues. The FSMenú doesn't start anyway. I mean... I touch in the today main page, over the clock and on the call & sms icons (notifications) but nothing happens. The FSMenu doesn't start and the notification area doesn't work. If I receive a call, a sms, or I've turned the wifi or bluetooth on I can't see them on the notification area (behind the clock).

2.- Some "tabs" only works if I use "RTR Analog Clock" (like CManillaMenu) and many others only works with "Classic" (like CComm and CVolume)

3.- CManillaMenu doesn't work. I pushed on an icon in order to add a new shortcut but nothing changes (I expected a menu to select a .exe file or a .lnk one)

4.- I finally get Fullscreen Weather to work by modifying the file "TitaniumWeatherOptions.mscr", because it couldn't locate my "Storage Card" (I'm using an spanish O2, so it's named "Tarj. Almacenamiento" instead of "Storage Card", and I was afraid of using "SDRenamer.cab")

5.- CNitrogen doesn't work. I mean ,the controls of the plugin don't work but if I open it from the main menu it works great.

So... in general... I think that it's a problem with the touch screen controls or so on, because I can get some tabs to work but only through the softkey.

Bye.

i cannot update the weather an rss,it comes the error window which says" couldn't establish interest interpoeter.Connection Line132(\Programme\TitaniumWeather\TitaniumWeather,mscr):connect("The internet")" an so does the rss updating.

i have read post#3 carefully and installed the renamer.cab,but what do you mean by 6.5 fixcab on post #1?

Hi again my friend,

the mortscript has a problem in this case with your internet connection "My internet" or "the internet"...

For most user it works when you change your phone operator and wait about 30 seconds, than switch

back to your usual operator.. The connection works....!! Thats all.. :P

Btw.. the 6.5 fix cab is only for the first version of the skin..!!

Greetings

sv0911

Hi,

The topic is quite clear, only for 6.5.3, but I've decided to give it a try in my 6.5 O2 to see what happened. This is my experience:

1.- I've successfully installed this skin but I've got some issues. The FSMenú doesn't start anyway. I mean... I touch in the today main page, over the clock and on the call & sms icons (notifications) but nothing happens. The FSMenu doesn't start and the notification area doesn't work. If I receive a call, a sms, or I've turned the wifi or bluetooth on I can't see them on the notification area (behind the clock).

2.- Some "tabs" only works if I use "RTR Analog Clock" (like CManillaMenu) and many others only works with "Classic" (like CComm and CVolume)

3.- CManillaMenu doesn't work. I pushed on an icon in order to add a new shortcut but nothing changes (I expected a menu to select a .exe file or a .lnk one)

4.- I finally get Fullscreen Weather to work by modifying the file "TitaniumWeatherOptions.mscr", because it couldn't locate my "Storage Card" (I'm using an spanish O2, so it's named "Tarj. Almacenamiento" instead of "Storage Card", and I was afraid of using "SDRenamer.cab")

5.- CNitrogen doesn't work. I mean ,the controls of the plugin don't work but if I open it from the main menu it works great.

So... in general... I think that it's a problem with the touch screen controls or so on, because I can get some tabs to work but only through the softkey.

Bye.

Hi my friend,

big thanks for your feedback,

you are very welcome..!!!! :P

it sounds little strange because we have allready several users which using it on 6.5 roms

and even a few on chinese roms without that much issues or no at all....

And most important...!!

"SdRenamer works absolutly great and does not harm your phone, and installing a skin or

what else which demands the installing of SDRenamer and not doing it resulting in many

strange issues because of using it on a non-english rom..!!!!!!!"

In this case you have not followed the installation instructions from post #1..!! and this makes

it very difficult to us to give you feedback of your reporting issues...... :D

To start the FSMenu, you have to tap on the plugin icon with the clock and not on the

little sms icon under the big analog clock... because the little icons under the analog clock

are just notifications for sms and so on.. and also shortcuts for opening sms, phone and

mail.......

With SDRenamer and of sdkcerts2015 installd you would actually not have any problems with

fullscreen weather to get it running.. because when you tap on the titanium weather options

then on choose portrait or landscapeoption than the skin will do the work for you to set it up

specially for your phone.. It recognise the device for your storage card a.s.o...

To turn on the wifi etc.. there is on page #1 in post #3 a description how to do it..

It´s working perfect..

Please be carefull with modificating scripts aso.. because in this case it is very difficult for us

to give you support..!

Regarding to CNitrogen, i will check it.. But in usual case you just have to tap only one

time on the blue playbutton in the middle on top of the screen where you can also choose

rewind and forward.. Just play a little around with it and you will see it works..!!!

Btw. we did not changed the functions of the touch screen controls compared to version I of the

skin except the smal shortcuts under the extended analog clock and we have more than 3000 downloads of it..

without complaining so i´m wondering if it is depending on the rom you are using..!! It allmost seems to me

that you are using a stockrom..!! But i will check this and let you know..!!!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911

AweSome!! will test to see if it works on 6.5..

Hi again darkworldzz,

great to have you here on board too..!!!

It is possible that there will be some issue on 6.5 rom but we have allready

several users which using the skin on 6.5 without any problems..

So you are very welcome to give it a try..!!!

Enjoy

Greetings

sv0911

WOW!! nice update but waiting for a WQVGA version of ur neo max II mate.

Hi again Rebels,

a big "Very welcome" and great to have you here on board too..!!

The wqvga version will be done..!! As soon it is done i will let you know..!!

Greetings

sv0911

Guest CrescendoFire

Hi bro,

How are you?

I'm now looking at the script and try to make it work with WM6.5.

I'll post the result soon.. ^^

And after following some response of WM6.5 users here, I realized that I have the same issue... I do clean install but the problem still exist so I decided to look after the code... But, the great news is: its working OK on WM6.5.5 ROM... (not stock ROM) ^^

I'll catch up later when I finish fiddling with the code... ^^

Cheers,

Crescendo

Guest lotuxete
Hi my friend,

To start the FSMenu, you have to tap on the plugin icon with the clock and not on the

little sms icon under the big analog clock... because the little icons under the analog clock

are just notifications for sms and so on.. and also shortcuts for opening sms, phone and

mail.......

Ok, thanks for the tips. Now FSMenu works perfect and it's great ¡ I had fullscreen weather already working, so almost everything it's working now over an 6.5 original JD6 ROM.

I'm looking into the problem with CManillaMenu, because although I tap on the icons to add a new shortcut I don't get any result (the O2 vibrates but the menu to choose the .exe or the .lnk don't appears).

Another remaining problem is the CHome tab. It doesn't work with "RTR Analog Clock" and I really need a tab to see the missed calls, text, and eMails, and launch them if I want to.

Thanks for supporting ¡

Bye.

Edited by lotuxete

Hi bro,

How are you?

I'm now looking at the script and try to make it work with WM6.5.

I'll post the result soon.. ^^

And after following some response of WM6.5 users here, I realized that I have the same issue... I do clean install but the problem still exist so I decided to look after the code... But, the great news is: its working OK on WM6.5.5 ROM... (not stock ROM) ^^

I'll catch up later when I finish fiddling with the code... ^^

Cheers,

Crescendo

Hi bro,

great to have you here...!!!!!!

Hope everything is fine... I had a lot of stress the last days,

so soon i will pm you... :P

Yes there will be some issues on 6.5 roms and it will of course

be fixed under the next days.. But i´m very interested as allways

what you will find out..!!! :D :D

Btw.. I realy love the soundfile, specially the beginning part...

reminds me on one of my cars i owned some years ago... Wooow.. great fun..!!!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Ok, thanks for the tips. Now FSMenu works perfect and it's great ¡ I had fullscreen weather already working, so almost everything it's working now over an 6.5 original JD6 ROM.

I'm looking into the problem with CManillaMenu, because although I tap on the icons to add a new shortcut I don't get any result (the O2 vibrates but the menu to choose the .exe or the .lnk don't appears).

Another remaining problem is the CHome tab. It doesn't work with "RTR Analog Clock" and I really need a tab to see the missed calls, text, and eMails, and launch them if I want to.

Thanks for supporting ¡

Bye.

Hi again my friend,

big thanks again for your feedback...

As you allready wrote, is this release of the skin of course in first place

for 6.5.3 roms.. and it´s clear that there are some issues.. but in the next days

we will have erverything fixed..!! And as allways there good pal´s here like

CrescendoFire who are allways willing to give hints a.s.o....

So hang on my friend..!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Hi again Rebels,

a big "Very welcome" and great to have you here on board too..!!

The wqvga version will be done..!! As soon it is done i will let you know..!!

Greetings

sv0911

Tnx sv :P yet again u have done a awesome job. Just superb mate. take care and waiting eagerly. :D :D

Here r some of my screenshots, i love it but i really wish to have the new analog clock on the 1st page :P Hope u can make 1 for us Omnians :D Tnx for ur effort brother :D

post-537928-1288081053_thumb.png

post-537928-1288081078_thumb.png

post-537928-1288081108_thumb.png

post-537928-1288081130_thumb.png

Guest CrescendoFire
Hi bro,

great to have you here...!!!!!!

Hope everything is fine... I had a lot of stress the last days,

so soon i will pm you... :P

Yes there will be some issues on 6.5 roms and it will of course

be fixed under the next days.. But i´m very interested as allways

what you will find out..!!! :D :D

Btw.. I realy love the soundfile, specially the beginning part...

reminds me on one of my cars i owned some years ago... Wooow.. great fun..!!!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Hi bro... ^^

Sorry for late reply, I just come back from neighboring city...

Bought another Omnia II for my girl... =P

Don't worry, it'll be fine bro... ^^

Remember to take a rest sometimes... As some people say: relax will give you another great inspiration... ^^

I'm waiting for your pm and hope to hear from you soon... :D

And it'll use same 6.5 but different built ROM with M$ default titanium. Another testbed... =P

I'll post you my findings in this couple days... ^^ (and also can't wait to lay my hand to your new Full Version :lol:)

Hehehehe... thanks.... I just love to help and discover things myself (sometimes ended not getting any sleep for a night or two)... =P

Thanks bro... :P I also love your soundfile so much.

I really can feel it goes through my body when I listen it with headphones... SUPER!!!!! :lol:

And I still wondering if that's your voice.... hahahaha... ^^

Cheers,

Crescendo

Guest lotuxete

Hi,

I have been using full-screen weather for a while, but now I'd like to remove it. I mean... now I don't want that the FSWeather appears in Today over the wallpaper. How can I do that?

I've tried everything, even deleting the folders "FullscreenWeather" and "FullScreenWeatherL" but It always show the last update in today.

If I use the "standard" skin clock the FSW disappear, but the FSMenu don't work, and I like it. I think that when I did the last weather update some files were copied to another folder in order to make the "weather image overlay", but now I can't find them.

I would be grateful for some help.

Bye.

Hi,

I have been using full-screen weather for a while, but now I'd like to remove it. I mean... now I don't want that the FSWeather appears in Today over the wallpaper. How can I do that?

I've tried everything, even deleting the folders "FullscreenWeather" and "FullScreenWeatherL" but It always show the last update in today.

If I use the "standard" skin clock the FSW disappear, but the FSMenu don't work, and I like it. I think that when I did the last weather update some files were copied to another folder in order to make the "weather image overlay", but now I can't find them.

I would be grateful for some help.

Bye.

Hi my friend,

there is no way to get it removed without my permission to do so..!!! :( :)

No no.... Just kidding........ :( :) :(

It´s no problem... Just look for 2 files called titaniumweather.png and titaniumweatherL.png

in the windows folder and remove them..!!! Thats all.. :lol:

Enjoy

Greetings

sv0911

Guest lotuxete
It´s no problem... Just look for 2 files called titaniumweather.png and titaniumweatherL.png

in the windows folder and remove them..!!! Thats all.. :)

Thanks ¡¡¡

Hi bro... ^^

Sorry for late reply, I just come back from neighboring city...

Bought another Omnia II for my girl... =P

Don't worry, it'll be fine bro... ^^

Remember to take a rest sometimes... As some people say: relax will give you another great inspiration... ^^

I'm waiting for your pm and hope to hear from you soon... :(

And it'll use same 6.5 but different built ROM with M$ default titanium. Another testbed... =P

I'll post you my findings in this couple days... ^^ (and also can't wait to lay my hand to your new Full Version :()

Hehehehe... thanks.... I just love to help and discover things myself (sometimes ended not getting any sleep for a night or two)... =P

Thanks bro... :( I also love your soundfile so much.

I really can feel it goes through my body when I listen it with headphones... SUPER!!!!! :lol:

And I still wondering if that's your voice.... hahahaha... ^^

Cheers,

Crescendo

Hi bro,

yes it´s me and my wife on "all" soundfiles.... :lol: But don´t tell anyone.. :)

But it´s long time ago... Now i sound like a old grummy grizzly.... :)

I´m really excited what you will find out regarding to 6.5 !

Greetings

sv0911

WQVGA sv mate waiting badly ;p

+100..... :)

Hi friends,

the wqvga version is allmost done..!!

I will let you know..!!!!!

@Rebels,

big thanks for the screenshots..!!!!!!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Guest CrescendoFire
Hi bro,

yes it´s me and my wife on "all" soundfiles.... :( But don´t tell anyone.. :)

But it´s long time ago... Now i sound like a old grummy grizzly.... :)

I´m really excited what you will find out regarding to 6.5 !

Greetings

sv0911

Hi again bro,

How's life?

Sorry for waiting so long, I got job to do recently and also searching for another internet provider since mine was crazy (always get disconnected in a few seconds after connected, now got no internet). But now I can concentrate on this theme again... I almost finish modifying some things inside this theme... ^^

really?? its NICE bro!! I never dare to use my own voice... >,< sound silly to hear my own voice everytime I play my sound again... hahahaha...

Ahh, not grizzly... I love Louis Armstrong, the one that sing What a Wonderful World.... deep voice... ^^

I'll get back as soon as I finish it... ^^

And I still waiting for another full one... ^^

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRO!!! :(

Greetings,

Crescendo