Text Messaging :S

Guest NewPulseOwner

Guest NewPulseOwner

Hi guys, please dont flame me for creating a new thread.

Iv got the hungarian 2.1 update on my Pulse and I am aware that im not receiving texts and sometimes they arent getting delivered when I send them, Im sure you are all tired of answering these type of questions, but what options do I have to make my phone fully functional again. I text alot and so its important I receive all of my texts.

Thanks in advance.

Guest goce.nakov

Iv got the hungarian 2.1 update on my Pulse and I am aware that im not receiving texts and sometimes they arent getting delivered when I send them, Im sure you are all tired of answering these type of questions, but what options do I have to make my phone fully functional again. I text alot and so its important I receive all of my texts.

Thanks in advance.

Install custom ROM with swap support

Guest jamielockeymusic

Thanks in advance.

either FLB with swap partition or the app swapper 2 installed and configured

or just boot phone into fastboot and flash over CM6 as then you dont need swap as it keeps the messaging app in memory, so texts are never lost :P