[CABS][WWE] Samsung JC2 Cabs

Guest Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

When i install and open photo album,warning "Unable to run PhotoAlbum.Valid EXECUTION KEY is required" appeared .

Pleas, tell me why?

Thanks!!!

Edited by ndkhoa

Guest Thunder141

which cab do you install?

When i install and open photo album,warning "Unable to run PhotoAlbum.Valid EXECUTION KEY is required" was appeared .

Pleas, tell me why?

Thanks!!!

Guest dhawal3320
I always open it from srart menu.

i am not quite sure which above ones are actually are when i had installed some of them it stated same message as you have posted here & it didn`t worked.......

Guest dhawal3320
I always open it from srart menu.

i am not quite sure which above ones are actually are when i had installed some of them it stated same message as you have posted here & it didn`t worked.......

can you try this ?

Thanks for all!!

This time, warning is "The file 'PhotoSlides' cannot be opened.Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate,or one of its components cannot be found..."

:)

Guest Thunder141

Ok another try, put all those files in a folder and try to start the exe.

Thanks for all!!

This time, warning is "The file 'PhotoSlides' cannot be opened.Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate,or one of its components cannot be found..."

:)

Photo_Album.zip

Guest Thunder141

cab available. But only for the users, for whom first cab does not work. New cab includes all dependent dlls, so it is recommended, to install it elsewhere than \windows

ok, finally we did it. Will make a cab of it.

cab available. But only for the users, for whom first cab does not work. New cab includes all dependent dlls, so it is recommended, to install it elsewhere than \windows

when installed those cab file, shortcut at start menu link to "Windows/photo album.exe".But i not found it in Windows/.

Guest Thunder141

ok, change the shortcut to the point you installed it. Then it works

when installed those cab file, shortcut at start menu link to "Windows/photo album.exe".But i not found it in Windows/.

Guest Thunder141

with experiment rom you shoukld ask daskalos. I do not know, what files are removed in experiment rom, that make normal camera cab not working. I did not use this rom.

Help me, pls

i use experiment 37 build 21914 ROM.

camera was installed after up rom. But there's no shuter sound.