USB debugging alert

Guest de_shepherd

Guest de_shepherd

I'm running FLB 1.7 and whenever I (or the Pulse) decides to reboot I find the next time I plug in a USB cable I get a "USB debugging connected" alert with the sound going to external speaker even if headphones are inserted.

Is there a setting somewhere I can use to place the USB debugging option as disabled by default so this doesn't happen? Its a minor issue, I know, but its beginning to irritate me!

Guest de_shepherd
Under "Settings->Applications->Development".

You will find the option there.

Yes ... I disable it there but after a reboot its enabled again so first time I plug in USB I get the alert (and, as mentioned, on external speaker even if headphones are plugged in!) which reminds me to go an disable it again. What I want to know is there any way to make this disable persistent.

Guest Sh4d0w940
Yes ... I disable it there but after a reboot its enabled again so first time I plug in USB I get the alert (and, as mentioned, on external speaker even if headphones are plugged in!) which reminds me to go an disable it again. What I want to know is there any way to make this disable persistent.

With CM there's an option to disable the notification. In FLB the option is probably forced to be on in some way.

Sh4d0w940