Living in Bolton : At Last an Upside

Guest ltscunner

Guest ltscunner

Today is indeed a special day. A day of revelation and wonder.

Altrincham is close by. Home of many businesses, including Superetrader.

Called yesterday and arranged to pick it up directly from their offices.

It looks absolutely fantastic, but I haven't had a chance to do anything with it yet, so sorry no further Desire HD goodness.

But I just had to let you know that they do exist and are being shipped AND THAT I'VE GOT ONE

One interesting thing, which everyone may know except me, is that the screen protectors have a correct way to be applied, the corners are slightly different top and bottom (protective cover labels are at the bottom)

PS Thanks to everyone at Superetrader for there for their help.

Guest vinokirk
Today is indeed a special day. A day of revelation and wonder.

Altrincham is close by. Home of many businesses, including Superetrader.

Called yesterday and arranged to pick it up directly from their offices.

It looks absolutely fantastic, but I haven't had a chance to do anything with it yet, so sorry no further Desire HD goodness.

But I just had to let you know that they do exist and are being shipped AND THAT I'VE GOT ONE

One interesting thing, which everyone may know except me, is that the screen protectors have a correct way to be applied, the corners are slightly different top and bottom (protective cover labels are at the bottom)

PS Thanks to everyone at Superetrader for there for their help.

Brilliant...massively jealous mate, im umming and arring about swapping my Dell Streak

Guest ltscunner

Just a quick update.

Now had a chance to have a quick play with my phone and I must say that it's absolutely fantastic.

Screen is brilliant (bright & clear)

Feels and looks like a million dollars.

I don't feel qualified to do any form of review, so I'll leave that for the better qualified, but this looks like it will give me everything I want from my phone (including a video player :P which I've been trying to get since my Various II).

Not read the manual yet, so quite pleased that I'm managing reasonably well so far.

Basically I love it, I'm sure if you try it you will too.

Slightly worried over battery life but I'll just need to wait and see.

Bye for now

Guest ltscunner

Just a quick update.

Now had a chance to have a quick play with my phone and I must say that it's absolutely fantastic.

Screen is brilliant (bright & clear)

Feels and looks like a million dollars.

I don't feel qualified to do any form of review, so I'll leave that for the better qualified, but this looks like it will give me everything I want from my phone (including a video player :P which I've been trying to get since my Various II).

Not read the manual yet, so quite pleased that I'm managing reasonably well so far.

Basically I love it, I'm sure if you try it you will too.

Slightly worried over battery life but I'll just need to wait and see.

Bye for now