MCR r23 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest crawler9
Wi-Fi lost connect during some minutes after phone blocking. And Wi-Fi restore connect after unblocking screen.

Is that a bug? I was under the impression that by default, WiFi is supposed to turn off on screen power off. By phone blocking, do you mean when the device's screen turns off and it locks? I've seen options in at least one of the ROMs I've used (for the life of me, I can't remember what ROM it was... may have been a CM ROM or possibly enomther's ROM) to leave the WiFi on when the screen is off; if it stayed on by default, this option wouldn't be needed.

Edited by crawler9

Guest smith151
By phone blocking, do you mean when the device's screen turns off and it locks? I've seen options in at least one of the ROMs I've used (for the life of me, I can't remember what ROM it was... may have been a CM ROM or possibly enomther's ROM) to leave the WiFi on when the screen is off; if it stayed on by default, this option wouldn't be needed.

Sorry for my English - Wi-Fi lost connect when sceen is locked. Wi-Fi indicator says no connection when I unlock screen and after that Wi-Fi restore connection.

Edited by smith151

Guest crawler9
Sorry for my English - Wi-Fi lost connect when sceen is locked. Wi-Fi indicator says no connection when I unlock screen and after that Wi-Fi restore connection.

Yeah that's what I meant. I think that's normal in most ROMs. Anyone, if I'm wrong, don't hesitate to correct ;D

Edited by crawler9

Guest Michael Spencer Jr.

Menu -> Settings -> Wireless & Networks

Wi-Fi Settings

Press Menu key, up pops two buttons: Scan and Advanced. Press Advanced.

Wi-Fi Sleep Policy

Options are: When screen turns off / Never when plugged in / Never

Change to Never.

Guest crawler9
Menu -> Settings -> Wireless & Networks

Wi-Fi Settings

Press Menu key, up pops two buttons: Scan and Advanced. Press Advanced.

Wi-Fi Sleep Policy

Options are: When screen turns off / Never when plugged in / Never

Change to Never.

Thanks for the interesting and helpful info, Michael!

Guest smith151
Is this kitchen broken at the moment?

2. clean MCR (without custom zip) contains all selected apps but some of them was not installing: ASE + Scripts, Development Tools, Spare Parts, Titanium Backup. update-script does not contains "copy_dir PACKAGE:data DATA:" string.

This bug is still here. update-script does not contains any "DATA:" strings.