new cm6 a2sd?

Guest jamielockeymusic

Guest jamielockeymusic

hello

so i deleted my sd partition and wiped my phone flashed the new CM6 v3 and installed all the apps i had, how do i move them to sd card? or check they are there? bcos i changed the storage in CM settings to external?

are there any ways to check where my apps are?

and why is my phone storage still going down if they are supposidly going to external?

thanks

Guest flip360

from Tom`s Manual: "Fixed asec/device-mapper issue. Froyo's builtin apps 2 sd now works. Use CyanogenMod settings to set all apps to run off sd card."

you can check through cyanogen mod settings which resides in the settings section. You can turn on auto/internal/external application mode. I tested and its indeed working by moving the apps back to the phne and the other way around :P

cheers

Edited by flip360

Guest goce.nakov
hello

so i deleted my sd partition and wiped my phone flashed the new CM6 v3 and installed all the apps i had, how do i move them to sd card? or check they are there? bcos i changed the storage in CM settings to external?

and why is my phone storage still going down if they are supposidly going to external?

thanks

Under "settings", "applications" ...there you can see all and move the aps back and forth.

hello

thanks

I left the setting as "automatic". Nothing seemed to be going to the SD "automatically". But I could move them there inside of the Applications/Manage.

They are indeed being moved to /mnt/asec. (I can see them there using AndExplorer.)