CyogenMod

Guest AndroidKiller

Guest AndroidKiller

I was wondeirng if we could port cyogen mod onto pulse mini as I would really like to make it look nicer and you can do it pulse the big one?

thanks

Guest kallt_kaffe
I was wondeirng if we could port cyogen mod onto pulse mini as I would really like to make it look nicer and you can do it pulse the big one?

I plan to give it a try as soon as I get some time to try. I did make a quick-n-ugly port of the pulse CM6 today and I got it to boot but many things did not work like phone calls (doesn't find a network), bluetooth, camera etc... Wifi did start and find my network but seemed to fail when trying to get an DHCP adress.

My plan is to compile CM6 from source just like Tom G has done for the pulse port. I've been a bit short on time lately but it's on my todo list.

Guest AndroidKiller
I plan to give it a try as soon as I get some time to try. I did make a quick-n-ugly port of the pulse CM6 today and I got it to boot but many things did not work like phone calls (doesn't find a network), bluetooth, camera etc... Wifi did start and find my network but seemed to fail when trying to get an DHCP adress.

My plan is to compile CM6 from source just like Tom G has done for the pulse port. I've been a bit short on time lately but it's on my todo list.

Theres one man i can count on! :P

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...