Htc Sense 2018 ROMs by Speedfrog

Guest Speedfrog

Guest popo666

Okay, I checked the problem by HARD-RESET to test the performance of my Cab and I think I know how to solve the problem of not starting the HTC messages, install the application "FixStartManila" and run it after installing my HTC Cab Messaging Client.

Now if you should work fine, but remember to manually enter in messages options configuration parameters of your operator.

Greetings .. :lol:

Guest speedfrog

thanks for the cab :lol:

you can play videos in touchplayer. WMP doesnt support all files, some files doesnt work in WMP and MKV files doesnt work on touchplayer either.

Guest popo666
thanks for the cab :lol:

you can play videos in touchplayer. WMP doesnt support all files, some files doesnt work in WMP and MKV files doesnt work on touchplayer either.

thanks,will continue to try to get it to play videos on the tab ALBUM .

Greetings

Guest popo666

Hi everyone,

after making several checks I managed to solve the problem of execution of the application Htc Messaging I uploaded to the forum, corrected the error, its performance is found in versions 6.5 and 6.5.3 of Speedfrog.

I leave the cab file;

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IXHRS4R1

Greetings and apologies for mistakes ................ ;)

Hi everyone,

after making several checks I managed to solve the problem of execution of the application Htc Messaging I uploaded to the forum, corrected the error, its performance is found in versions 6.5 and 6.5.3 of Speedfrog.

I leave the cab file;

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IXHRS4R1

Greetings and apologies for mistakes ................ ;)

excellent contribution. Works perfectly ... congratulations

excellent contribution. Works perfectly ... congratulations

I have just one problem, I do not think that is related to your cab. Use the mega lite rom and at any moment in the sms tab tick any message and I will not open any program. before opened to send sms from contacts. now I can not open anything in the tab ...

Speed you have any idea how I can edit that tab to open my messaging client POPO666 friend?

Thanks for your help

Guest pitymonkey

Hi speedfrog.

Now I´m using a 6.5.3 rom [NRZ], but i´m planning to install your 6.1 rom [sPEEDFROG]. Where can i get the PHONE, CSC, and the others for your ROM?

Edited by pitymonkey

Guest popo666
can the HTC messaging cab work with 6.1?

thanks!

I cannot assure it since I have not proven it, furthermore is necessary to know that the ROM contains the necessary and correct packages so that it is integrated with the rest of the ROM without problems.

If the rom you use is and has cooked Speedfrog equal to 6.5 and 6.5.3 versions in should work.

Greetings.

Guest vlada_dorov
u have a fix for the time in 24h - not AM and PM :P

thx

tukes

hello speed frog .. i have tried your mega lite rom jh1 .... but as happened with the pervious mega lite rom i have tried , both camera and bluetooth apps doesnt work ... any solution ?

Guest kisocsi
here :D

Hi Speedfrog.

WM ROM JJ16.5.3 (23152) rom I want to ask. I8000NXJJ1 even the factory ruins to be asked before?

Sorry for bad English.

Edited by kisocsi

Guest mihai_mihai

i'm having a conflict when i receive a phonecall , my phone shows both htc dialer skin and ms skin, i want to disable ms phone skin and keep htc, any help 'cose i couldn't find anything on search

i use lite 6.1 rom

• 2 weeks later...

hey speedfrog, i picked one of your great ROMs but i noticed that you haven't installed microsoft office.....how do i proceed to intall it??

i downloaded the cab file put it in the phone but i everytime appear a message like: unsuccessful to install the file!!

sorry for my english =P

• 2 months later...
Guest digitalkool
is it Thai language on the JH1 version, but not on the JJ1 version?

It's right.

I still cannot have Thai language.

Please give me some helps.

Guest digitalkool
I think i removed all the language files except english and norwegian after JH1, so that the rom would be litgher.

Please u give me such all language files, and the way I can make the contents of manila readible in THAI?

Guest digitalkool
sorry i have deleted my kitchen, since i stopped cooking.

Anyway, thanks for your reply...

See you some other times, after I buy Galaxy SII

Guest Chintu1585

Hello Everyone,

I am new to flashing. I am having GT-i8000 with PDA-I8000DDII3, CSC-I8000INUII3 AND PHONE-I8000XXII4. Mine is an official Indian ROM Winmo 6.1 and there still no update available for India. So i decided to use custom Rom. I have downloaded JJ1_6.5.3_21352_Sense_2018_Lite ROM from speedfrog, which contains only nb0 file. I have read the flashing guide but it was very confusing for me. In that something was written like flash PDA,CSC and Phone part. but in the ROM i downloaded only .nb0 file is available. Wat other two files I should download and from where? or shouldi flash only nb0 file? Pls help me as I m very noob to flashing.

Thanks....