Htc Sense 2018 ROMs by Speedfrog

Guest Speedfrog

Guest Chintu1585
the nb0 file is the PDA file. download the eboot, csc and phone part from here :unsure:

Thank You very much Speedfrog for the link. I have downloaded the other files. I have seen that CSC file is I8000PROJJ1 and from the CSC decoding page in some thread, PRO is for Netherlands region with English (UK) language. Will it create any problem for my region India? What if I dont flash CSC file and only flash .nb0 which provided in ypur rom and other parts I keep as it is as existing? Will it work?

P.S.:- If any member is from India can help me by how you have flashed your Omnia 2 to lite Rom if you have flashed? Wat Eboot, CSC, PDA and Phone part you have used? I am new to flashing and I dont want to lose my phone by doing anything wrong.

Edited by Chintu1585

Guest Chintu1585
you dont have to flash the other parts, but its recommended. you can get a multilanguage csc from the JI1 thread.

Ok. Downloading CSC from the link u have provided. But it is JI1.

So my files will be,

PDA-JJ1 6.5.3 21352 Sense 2018 Lite.nb0

CSC-I8000NXXJI1.csc

Eboot-Eboot_I8000NXXJJ1_HW_40.eb0

Phone-I8000XXJJ1

Will these create any problem or it will be ok? I mean CSC is JI1 and rests are JJ1.

Guest Chintu1585
no, you will not get any problems.

Thank You very much Speedfrog. Now i m almost ready to flash rom. But last few questions. When I entered CSC file in the octans, I found lots of option ion dropdown manu for different region. But my region India is not there. So can I use any region csc from dropdown which contains language as english and which has not career looking at that CSC decoding page?

And second question, while flashing, phone should be in turned off mode, but should it be in mass storage mode or activesync mode? Or it doesn't matter.

post-645045-1305392952_thumb.png

Guest Chintu1585

Everything is done as per video tutorial of Win 7 64 bit. But after pressing detect and connecting my phone in turned off mode, nothing happens. start downloading button is still in disappear mode and octans hangs. Screenshot is attached for reference. Wat to do now?

Edit:- OK. Working now. It's flashing. Hope everything will be done properly. Will update you once done. But thank you very much speedfrog for your help.

post-645045-1305395814_thumb.png

Edited by Chintu1585

Guest Chintu1585

Staarted flashing. But it stopped on 2% on pda0. Nothing is happening from last 20 mins. On phone also it said that download mode donot turn off.it take about 10 mins. But nothing happens. Screenshot is attached. Now wat to do? Should I remove the phone and restart again? Pls reply as son as possible.

Edit:- After waiting for about 45 mins, i disconnected phone and started procedure again from start. This time it is showing downloading CSC IMG to RAM...8% and stuch at there. Nothing happens after that. Already waited for 15 mins. In phone also, nothing happens. Wat to do? How can i revert back to original state?

post-645045-1305398731_thumb.png

Edited by Chintu1585

Guest Chintu1585

Ahhhhaa............. Thank God.....

Tried just now again and everything worked fine and flashed successfully. Thank You very much Speedfrog. I thought I would have bricked my phone. But now everything is ok.

Now i would like to ask that if i want to use some other rome, then I should flash only PDA part, right?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rock1704

excuse me, I've downloaded your newest rom 05.01, the JJ1 6.5 lite version, but when I extract it using your password, winrar says "file corruped or wrong password". please tell me how to fix this. Thanks a lot

Guest Rock1704
i downloaded now the file and urared it with the password ""speedfrog"". it should work.

Oh yes, I download it again and this time it works. thanks for your support :P

Guest Rock1704

can you tell me how to disable your lock screen and use the windows mobile 6.5 slide lock screen. I don't know how to do this

Guest Speedfrog

Samsung settings-Display and light-Lock-Screen. For windows 6.5 lock you have to intall the cab from twu2`s JE2 thread (search for it)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Speedfrog

do you mean samsung phonebook? if so, its not included in the ultra lite rom. You have install it by a cab file from twu2s JE2 thread.

Guest idrak3

Hallo speed frog..

I really love your rom its very stabil at mine omnia. this is the best ROM i have tried.

I have 1 question.

I already connected my omnia to my laptop. my laptop is connected to internet.

I tried to update weather and browsing at my omnia. usually, if i connected to internet it does connected using my 3g connection from omnia, but conected directly using internet from my laptop.

How to make it connect to internet using connection from laptop

thanks in advance