Htc Sense 2018 ROMs by Speedfrog

Guest Speedfrog

Guest problematika

Ok, i got 2 question...

1. I want autorotation like in windows by default. Not like oretation detection etc. Already downloaded .cab, but doesnt work at all. Help?

2. Which button is "Cube" button. I mean - Button 1, Button 2...in samsung settings. I wanna to set it to give me a entrance in "start menu"?

Anyway, great ROM!!! Hope my last before Samdroid! :P

Guest problematika

Cube button is solved...but 1. question stay. Really need autorotation, especially in messages... :P

Edited by problematika

Guest speedfrog

autorotation is not in the rom, but you can use windows settings-Personal-Buttons-choose a button-choose "Rotate Screen" (it is in the top of the list, number 7)

then you can rotate the screen whenever you want by pressing the button

Edited by speedfrog

Guest problematika

Thanks! didnt notice that. Can i ask why everybody turn off default autorotate? Maybe because of Sense...or something else? I am just courious... :P

Thanks for the stable and very fast lite ROM! Much better than any 6.5.x! :D

finally i have some time to download the ROM, b4 i get started, which ROM has the HTC dialer cooked in? UL or mega? thanks for sharing your ROMs with us! :P

Guest speedfrog

the lite rom has the htc dialer (as you can see on the screenshots at post2), but you can also use the ultra or mega and then install it :P

Edited by speedfrog

Guest problematika

Thanks for explanation. Does exist lock slider like android down slider? I really find useful a %battery indicator...can i find it and install, and where?

Sorry for been a pain in d a**! :P

Guest honming

hi Speedfrog,

i just flashed the MEAGlite, i knew that all the samsung apps were removed and i very like your works!

Edited by honming

dear sppedfrog, I flashed your JH1 6.5 Sense 2018 English Ultra lite ROM last night, it's simply great. i have a question, is NCF 3.5/3.7 included in the rom? if not, I will need to install it myself. Thanks again for the hard work!

Guest taklukjagat

Hi Speedfrog, i'm currently using yr JH1 UL ROM, very nice and stable. Just one thing, may i know how to enable WM lockscreen (the one with slides)..? I've tried installing the cabs with LS_lockscreen CPR file but it didn't work.

Help mate.

Guest speedfrog
Hi Speedfrog, i'm currently using yr JH1 UL ROM, very nice and stable. Just one thing, may i know how to enable WM lockscreen (the one with slides)..? I've tried installing the cabs with LS_lockscreen CPR file but it didn't work.

Help mate.

you need to install the windows lockscreen first.

dear speedfrog, i am enjoying your rom, but i encountered a serious problem. I was trying to play a .mp4 file, it opens a "video player" program in full screen to play it. where does that program come from? it looks like this association is cooked in the ROM, i can't seem to be able to associate .mp4 file to the stock Touch Player. please help me, since I really would like to use the Touch Player to play my videos. thank you!

Edited by x2h

Guest Faisal Rz

hello sir frog

sorry I am new and a bit stupid about this

I wanted to ask, could there pim cab to back up (I use common enegry) and want to try your work. With PIM back up is very easy to restore my sms and contacts.

thanks and Sorry :)

Guest speedfrog
dear speedfrog, i am enjoying your rom, but i encountered a serious problem. I was trying to play a .mp4 file, it opens a "video player" program in full screen to play it. where does that program come from? it looks like this association is cooked in the ROM, i can't seem to be able to associate .mp4 file to the stock Touch Player. please help me, since I really would like to use the Touch Player to play my videos. thank you!

which rom are you using?

the video player is a htc program, i will remove it in the next version

is it not showed in touchplayer when you are searching in the libary?

@Faisal Rz

http://www.dotfred.net/default.htm

which rom are you using?

the video player is a htc program, i will remove it in the next version

is it not showed in touchplayer when you are searching in the libary?

@Faisal Rz

http://www.dotfred.net/default.htm

I am using the JH1 6.5 Sense 2018 English Ultra lite ROM. When I search in library in touch player, the .mp4 file will show up, and then i can play it from inside the touch player. but i don't use the library function of the touch player because it takes a long time to search even if i just added one file to the library. i usually just browse to the .mp4 in the file explorer then tap it to play, but then in this rom, it brings up the "video player" instead of the touch player. is there a registry tweak to fix this problem? thanks for helping!

Guest speedfrog
I am using the JH1 6.5 Sense 2018 English Ultra lite ROM. When I search in library in touch player, the .mp4 file will show up, and then i can play it from inside the touch player. but i don't use the library function of the touch player because it takes a long time to search even if i just added one file to the library. i usually just browse to the .mp4 in the file explorer then tap it to play, but then in this rom, it brings up the "video player" instead of the touch player. is there a registry tweak to fix this problem? thanks for helping!

i will try to fix it in the next version.

but you can also set touchplayer as standard program, (resco file explorer) press and hold on the file you want-open-open with-choose touchplayer.

Edited by speedfrog

Guest honming

hi speedfrog,

coukd you please post the "easy set 3s clock.cab" to another link? when i try to download and it just show "This service is temporarily not available from your service area."

many thanks.

Edited by honming