Htc Sense 2018 ROMs by Speedfrog

Guest Speedfrog

Guest Bankaiii
i cant test, im using my own JH1 21916 lite rom.

isnt there any add widget/program option in the theme, give me a screenshot of the main screen

the theme is not a "today" by it self. you have to use Sense as today. the theme is based on sense

Yes Im agree with you - I will update this reply with screenshot.

Thanks for your help :rolleyes:

Guest wadisthis

Hi... is it possible to port bigboss sense over to wqvga resolution? it is possible on my omnia lite after using NYDITOT virtual display, however, it is very slugging. without using NYDITOT, even with just half the flip clock and half the sense, it works verrry verrrrrry well. omnia lite supports 3d acceleration by the way. THANKS IN ADVANGE :rolleyes:

EDIT: half as in half the screen as omnia lite is 240x400 while wvga is 480x800

Edited by wadisthis

1) I flash my device with your last lite rom htc

2) then I disable sense in Today menu

3) then I install CHT v2 & CHTE v2 on device

reset soft

then restart

4) I install each cab on my storage

reset soft

then restart

5) I launch sense

>>I have task bar loaded and icon but the main theme is hide - no clock - only free shortcut. B)

In Today menu I have no others choice to use sense or standard ms choice.

can you try to install thoses cab and test ?

ps: easy to remove in uninstall programs menu.

Bankaii, I've successfuly installed both themes from MrBeOPT2. Up until point #3 you go just fine. #4 should go to device too.

The error "not enough slots" is an issue with CHTv2, read the topic... CoOkie and team made something about that.. I didn't have that problem.

Please be advice that there is an issue with CHTv2 and the ported version of manila we have. If you try to go into "Edit Home Layout" sense will restart every time. There's a note now in first message of the topic.

Then... if you want to edit the home tab layout (and you want to because if don't ´do it you wont see the new widgets), you need to do it manualy... by editing the registry. Go to nOObody & Rapid's thread and search... hold on....read bobfrantic here nOObody & Rapid's - Bobfrantic on CHTE

good luck.

Edited by GEAS

Guest Bankaiii

B) I run to test this cause I make research but not on CHT so Thanks lot of for your reply I will make a tutorial for people want this awsome theme.

Do you have check your memory ? How much still free memory after install CHT cause Speedfrog explain you risk lost memory after CHT installed.....

I succeed to run this theme from Energy Rom but the real problem about Energy come from memory used so next you lost batery and speed.

The great deal is Speedfrog but I didn't test rom nooby&rapid yet cause of performance speedfrog's rom HTC.

Also I research to cook this rom with this theme to keep performance.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Samsung Omnia II compatibility: The Omnia II has a ported version of HTC Sense available. Because of the Sense port, CHT is only partially compatible with this device: edit mode will not work.

OK but Bobfrantic find a great deal to use edit mode.

I will try this solution to get access to "edit home layout"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Somes screenshot for now :

CHT v2 + CHTE v2 + DN_dandnj71 Android taskbar internal WM6.5.x.cab installed = 66 mb free memory ! (not so bad)

sshot004.pngsshot001.pngsshot002.png

+ Softkeysv2.cab

sshot000.png

Menu get somes problems....

Edited by Bankaiii

Guest bobfrantic
1) I flash my device with your last lite rom htc

2) then I disable sense in Today menu

3) then I install CHT v2 & CHTE v2 on device

reset soft

then restart

4)I install each cab on my storage

reset soft then restart

5) I launch sense

>>I have task bar loaded and icon but the main theme is hide - no clock - only free shortcut. B)

In Today menu I have no others choice to use sense or standard ms choice.

can you try to install thoses cab and test ?

ps: easy to remove in uninstall programs menu.

When you install Cookies Home Tab (any version) and the Editor (again any version) you have to install in main storage. It won't work if installed on My Storage or the Storage Card.

Also, if you need to edit the homescreen with a reg edit program, there are settings to change listed on the XDA thread for 2.0 post #5:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=5

Hope this helps you :)

Edited by bobfrantic

... only NRG team have the solution !

Cause we can use fully CHTeditor v2

I guess that's because CHT is cooked in. Because if you use (like I'm now) the NRGZ28 reference ROM version, and try CHT... It restarts just the same.

If you install CHT v1.8.5 + CHTE v1.8.5.1 on any non CHT ROM, you get the same result...BUT... if on top of that you install .sencity beta the editor mode works just fine.... there must be something in manila that .sencity changes and that solves the issue with CHT home layout edit mode... that's all I could get...

Edited by GEAS

Guest Bankaiii
I guess that's because CHT is cooked in. Because if you use (like I'm now) the NRGZ28 reference ROM version, and try CHT... It restarts just the same.

If you install CHT v1.8.5 + CHTE v1.8.5.1 on any non CHT ROM, you get the same result...BUT... if on top of that you install .sencity beta the editor mode works just fine.... there must be something in manila that .sencity changes and that solves the issue with CHT home layout edit mode... that's all I could get...

You right ! indeed the sencity rom CHT work fully in v2.

Now I installed everything in main storage and no problem

except the edit home layout

so the editor registry solution by bobfrantic was fine but not so easy to manipulate.

So now I give up to install this theme and wait news from NRG team to build an Android theme with lite sense B)

• 2 weeks later...

I've just recently flashed to the JH1 6.5 lite ROM and have to say I'm loving it so far ;). The only thing is when I try to get to the internet browser, I get a message saying "The file "OperaL" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. ...". The same thing happens when I try to change the backlight options via the Sense menu, except the file name is "Powerexe", as well as the G-Sensor settings, where the file name is "AccelerometerCalibrator".

Please bare with me as I'm completely new at this :P , so any help would be appreciated!

Hello Dear Speedfrog. Your new Sense Roms are really great. Keep it up.

mr speedfrog thank you very much for very nice jobs.. we are waiting from your cookie 2 with analog and digital clock and nice and speedy rom.....please...

if its a 6.5 rom i will. Maybe if its a 6.5.3, but not before tomorrow, i cant make a rom dump without my phone.

mr speedfrog thank you very much for very nice jobs.. we are waiting from your cookie 2 with analog and digital clock and nice and speedy rom.....please...

no, you can just install cht if you want to have it.

i cant analog and digital clocks, for its i am waiting from modaco cookers rom or help.i use energy rom ,but ram proplem.. thank you very much...

Guest speedfrog

A new poll about CHT is up, because they who had voted on the previous poll couldn't vote on the CHT poll.

Edited by speedfrog

Guest thaitrinh10
if its a 6.5 rom i will. Maybe if its a 6.5.3, but not before tomorrow, i cant make a rom dump without my phone.

Waiting tomorrow... I like your rom too. Please make sense2.5 2019 with JI1 WM 5.5.3 Build 23150.

Thanks first