Wallpaper issue

Guest biron_w

Guest biron_w

I'm trying to use a picture i've got as my wallpaper. The resolution is 320x480 so really it should fit perfectly on my pulse screen. Yet I can't get it to fit right. If I long press on the screen and choose it i'm asked to crop the picture but can only do a small part. If I use an app to do it then it just ends gets blown up and doesn't fit right.

Is there any way to get it working properly? I could get it on with 1.5 but on 2.1 it just doesn't work :P

I had this problem, still cant find a way to fit a picture of me and my girlfriend properly.

I think its because of the screen rotation and screen scrolling.

Not sure though.

Guest starkos
I'm trying to use a picture i've got as my wallpaper. The resolution is 320x480 so really it should fit perfectly on my pulse screen. Yet I can't get it to fit right. If I long press on the screen and choose it i'm asked to crop the picture but can only do a small part. If I use an app to do it then it just ends gets blown up and doesn't fit right.

Is there any way to get it working properly? I could get it on with 1.5 but on 2.1 it just doesn't work :P

Wallpapers should be 640x480 shouldn't they?