[ROM] AuraxTSense Liquid Port 0.2 + Fix3

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Guest Dario93
@Dario93: correct...I'm not an expert in Java, but, as Vache said, we "just" need to decompile framework.jar, replace the correct files, and recompile...Vache did it: I'll ask him for some tips... He's the real expert here :D

Good,i hope these bugs will be fixed :P

What file hosting site do you want?

Yes,a mirror would be a good idea,i have been waiting for 2 hours and i still am at 34% >.< MU sucks! xD

Guest Dario93

For all the Liquid's LEDs lovers,i must give you very bad news.In fact,unfortunately, LEDs won't be supported by our Sense ports because none of HTC terminals have them.. now focusing on major bugs fixing :P

Guest Koki1337

It's a new project with a lot of new choices of custom ROMs besides Cyanogen that makes me happy to be a Liquid E user.

Edited by Koki1337

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Installing open-jdk-6 to decompile the framework...

@Koki1337: not to sound rude, but I would "remove" the word just from your post. It sounds like an offense to my work (hard work...) :P

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Quipeace
Unfortunately,no. The data issue is due to the way the ROM handles data connection (This is determined by the frameworks.jar). In fact,the only Desire build that has working data is an old build,quite laggy and full of bugs. The only way to get it working is editing the file framework.jar "stealing" the correct java code lines from framework of the old desire port.. but i'm only 16 and ATM i don't know anything about java :D ..maybe andrea.. howewer,we need a good java programmer XD

I do know Java, but do you have the sourcecode? Don't understand that smalli stuff at all :P

Installing open-jdk-6 to decompile the framework...

Are you sure you need v6? I believe Android wants you to use v5. (cyanogen fixed that tho)

Guest Andrea1Liquid
I do know Java, but do you have the sourcecode? Don't understand that smalli stuff at all :P

Are you sure you need v6? I believe Android wants you to use v5. (cyanogen fixed that tho)

This is just to run the .jar which extracts the classes.dex.

Edit: Mirror: http://www.multiupload.com/0JDFVS9G0J

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Repacked successfully! I replaced some files. I'm not very sure of the files I replaced, but it should work. Now I'm going to test it and if it works I'll release a Fix.zip to flash for the people that want the fix immediately. While uploading the fix I'll upload the entire ROM with the fix included (that will require more time to be uploaded).

Packing the *hopefully* fixed ROM...

Flashing...Cross your fingers, please :P

Booting...

Yuuuuh!!!Booted into the OS...Going to test

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Dario93
I didn't understand if data plan works...

Yes,he got data working.. i just tried one of his ROMs.. Unfortunately for us (that will have to keep pace with his work) he fixed almost all the major bugs of sense ports...

Guest Andrea1Liquid

In his ROM yes, in mine no. But, basing on Vache's work I'll know exactly what are the right files to replace to enable it. He released good ROM, but without any HTC program apart the gallery and the settings = HTC quietly ...useless for me (Super :P). I'll continue working on my ROM, and now, thanks to Vache work and part of his knowledge that he gave me I can now fix a lot of things... You did your stupid revenge too late... my dear baby.

Guest akira.pwr

I don't know what happened between you and him,but please, stop fight, it's annoying for everyone, let the topic clean. Peace and love.

Your rom have data plan working?

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Unfortunately not. As I said earlier it's just a matter of a day. Today I should get it working. The fact is that I did nothing to him. Initially, after we fought he gave me a tip: "It's better to use a stock ROM as a base". As I was educated to take every tip I receive, I thanked him. Then he started to give me a lot of help, as I was asking a lot on how to fix ports... You can see the whole story in the thread: [REQ FOR HELP] How to port a ROM to the Liquid. After I released my ROM he came out with his roms, and that's not strange because he has all the rights to post his ROMs, but do you find strange that like half-an-hour or less before the topic appeared he stopped responding to me? Without any reason I swear, we were talking about fixing the SD mounting issues and the data. And then: nothing. Two PMs, zero responses. I thought he wasn't online and that he can't give me all the work already done and so I tried on my own to replace the correct files (he gave me the name of the folder but not the name of the files), but failed. I then PM'ed to him, but no response and then I saw his post and I smelled the smell of a stupid revenge from just the title of his topic. I wrote to Dario93: "...sento odore di bastardata..." and that happened. I did nothing wrong to him, I can't understand...oh well, actually yes, but I want a clear explanation from his mouth. But he didn't give it to me, do you know why? Jealousy...childish way to act. It was good to him that I was a "student" who is a bit noob and has a lot to learn until I learnt too much and I released my own ROM. Did you notice that he didn't write nothing in this post? No "bravo", no "good", no "congrats", no "you learnt", nothing...and I included him in the credits! Then he became vague in the PMs until he didn't reply anymore to me. Some minutes later he releases 3 Sense ROMs...what a coincidence, right? He gave me no reason and he won't give it to me because he saw the "student" learnt too much, did a pretty good work and the baby (Vache) thought Andrea1Liquid would "steal" his favourite toy, so he decided to beat his feet and scream ( create 3 ROMs at once ) to assure himself to keep only for him the "toy". In a few words Vache is a baby that decided to brutally crush the "competitors" (the only competition exist in his head). This way to act is destructive for the community too. Vache hasn't the sense of community: the scepter has to be only in his hands like a baby with a toy. Shame on you, Vache.

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest akira.pwr
Unfortunately not. As I said earlier it's just a matter of a day. Today I should get it working. The fact is that I did nothing to him. Initially, after we fought he gave me a tip: "It's better to use a stock ROM as a base". As I was educated to take every tip I receive, I thanked him. Then he started to give me a lot of help, as I was asking a lot on how to fix ports... You can see the whole story in the thread: [REQ FOR HELP] How to port a ROM to the Liquid. After I released my ROM he came out with his roms, and that's not strange because he has all the rights to post his ROMs, but do you find strange that like half-an-hour or less before the topic appeared he stopped responding to me? Without any reason I swear, we were talking about fixing the SD mounting issues and the data. And then: nothing. Two PMs, zero responses. I thought he wasn't online and that he can't give me all the work already done and so I tried on my own to replace the correct files (he gave me the name of the folder but not the name of the files), but failed. I then PM'ed to him, but no response and then I saw his post and I smelled the smell of a stupid revenge from just the title of his topic. I wrote to Dario93: "...sento odore di bastardata..." and that happened. I did nothing wrong to him, I can't understand...oh well, actually yes, but I want a clear explanation from his mouth. But he didn't give it to me, do you know why? Jealousy...childish way to act. It was good to him that I was a "student" who is a bit noob and has a lot to learn until I learnt too much and I released my own ROM. Did you notice that he didn't write nothing in this post? No "bravo", no "good", no "congrats", no "you learnt", nothing...and I included him in the credits! Then he became vague in the PMs until he didn't reply anymore to me. Some minutes later he releases 3 Sense ROMs...what a coincidence, right? He gave me no reason and he won't give it to me because he saw the "student" learnt too much, did a pretty good work and the baby thought Andrea1Liquid would "steal" his favourite toy, so he decided to beat his feet and scream ( create 3 ROMs at once ) to assure himself to keep only for him the "toy". In a few words Vache is a baby that decided to brutally crush the "competitors" (the only competition exist in his head). This way to act is destructive for the community too. Vache hasn't the sense of community: the scepter has to be in his hands like a baby with a toy. Shame on you, Vache.

I can only say one thing, desire HD was made more or less a month ago from him, he talked about it to me, old desire is made from many monthes ago, there is a topic about it on modaco, the original topic is by Phhusson, then Phh gave us the Vache rom and I tried it a lot.

The last one is new rom.

Well, I can't say anything about this fight between you two because I only followed the topic but not pm's, I only know he helped me a lot (and all community) without ask anything (read here: http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...ms-sense-ports/ POST#18), so I'm so sorry about that.

I hope everything will be fixed because I saw too much fights here.

Anyway, I'm interesting about your work as you can see on Batista site, I like when new devs try to do something for all.

Edited by akira.pwr