[ROM] AuraxTSense Liquid Port 0.2 + Fix3

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid
Thank you very much from Russia community Dev Team - a great, fast ROM, everything works, until the bugs have not noticed! Well done, friends! B)

:)

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid

I'm working on prox sensor. During the week I had no time to do it. Even today I have a lot to do cause of the school, but I made progresses. Unfortunately it won't come today. I'm comparing code from PowerManagerService.smali with prox working and xian's liquidf's PowerManagerService without prox. Then I implement those differences in auraxTsense's PowerManagerService.smali. As said earlier HTC did a BIG mess and do that is very difficult. We are talking about 4000-5000 lines of code, so you could imagine how difficult and long it is B)

I'm working on prox sensor. During the week I had no time to do it. Even today I have a lot to do cause of the school, but I made progresses. Unfortunately it won't come today. I'm comparing code from PowerManagerService.smali with prox working and xian's liquidf's PowerManagerService without prox. Then I implement those differences in auraxTsense's PowerManagerService.smali. As said earlier HTC did a BIG mess and do that is very difficult. We are talking about 4000-5000 lines of code, so you could imagine how difficult and long it is :)

I know it's a hard work to do !!!

But i trust in you.

Your ROM is quite spectacular. I think that with the fixes it'll be my definitive rom .

As i said in other post .... Italians do it better B)

Hi andrea,

I've a problem...I can't connect to the wifi of my University... The wifi is without wpa,wpe but is protect by a certificate and After the log in the phone doesn't see the connection...

Hi andrea,

I've a problem...I can't connect to the wifi of my University... The wifi is without wpa,wpe but is protect by a certificate and After the log in the phone doesn't see the connection...

I have so sometimes - Reboot the phone solve the problem

Edited by Plut

Guest Andrea1Liquid
Hi andrea,

Mmm...Unfortunately I can't test it, but you can try flashing the latest fix or rebooting (as Plut said).

Guest Lens_flare

Wifi is unstable on this rom

With couple of fixes I get the internet access but when I turning off wifi, phone freezes...

And without fixes internet just not works but wifi turning on/off works good B)

Andrea1Liquid

Why don't you with your "team" join to the LCR, they ported something like that but strangely their desire port works better..

I heared about Vache... maybe try once more?

Guest Andrea1Liquid
Wifi is unstable on this rom

With couple of fixes I get the internet access but when I turning off wifi, phone freezes...

And without fixes internet just not works but wifi turning on/off works good :)

Andrea1Liquid

Why don't you with your "team" join to the LCR, they ported something like that but strangely their desire port works better..

I heared about Vache... maybe try once more?

This is a common issue in all the port based on phh's kernel. So LCR-D too...Fix simply fixes Wifi, During all the tests I forgot to add a module on the ROM B)

Could be. There was a fight with me and Vache, so right now this isn't possible. But if Vache asks it to me, why not? We have to put those stupid fights apart. We have to think about the users and the community.

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Sorry, but proximity sensor is going to be delayed. We replaced the code and the ROM boots (it didn't previously), but proximity sensor doesn't work. Now we'll have to add some dalvik code with the help of logcat. Sorry B) Fool HTC :/

Guest HiTMaN28

Anyone have problem restoring application from Titanium Backup? I try to recover but it run through the list of 50 apps in only a few seconds. Any ideas? I like this ROM a LOT, keep up the good work.

Edited by HiTMaN28

Guest HiTMaN28

Thank you for making this great rom. It is just weird that both Titanium Backup and My backup Pro which refuse to either a)to restore all my apps +data or :P just recover some of the apps and refuse to restore it others!!!

This is just frustrating. I find that the sense UI is pretty good....or new at least to me with everything display without the need to dig into the application drawer.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you.

Strange. I just tried and it successfully recovered Photofunia (App+data). Are you using bash operations?

your rom is pretty good especially the sence UI

but i still cant use data and restore my apps

also, sometime the market doesnt work, cant install

is there any problem on flashing?

should i flash the latest leak rom ... wipe all ... then flash your rom?

Guest Andrea1Liquid
your rom is pretty good especially the sence UI

but i still cant use data and restore my apps

also, sometime the market doesnt work, cant install

is there any problem on flashing?

should i flash the latest leak rom ... wipe all ... then flash your rom?

Data is fixed. You need to manually add your operator's APN :P

Very strange...I tried and it works. Have you tried to update the app from market?

Market won't work with just a few apps that are pre installed as system apps. They're there, but won't update. In the next major release I won't put any third party installed app and let the user choose (the best way). Anyway you can uninstall those apps using titanium backup and then they will install and update fine as they will be "flagged" as installed "later" not as system apps (then "protected"). :D

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Bad news. We're holding to release a fix for proximity sensor to be fixed. Unfortunately Roggin had a problem with the PC and he lost all the data :P s***!