How to uninstall an application?

Guest awarner

Guest awarner

As posted previously the standard alarm is a bit too quiet, so Ithought I would buy one of the alarm applications.

Ok it's louder but and this is a BIG BUT, the app does not work in the background which to me makes it pretty usless for everyday use.

So lets uninstall it.......... erm.... how?

There is no option I can find to uninstall and also nothing on Zune on the PC that may have helped.

Bit of a problem that me thinks.

As posted previously the standard alarm is a bit too quiet, so Ithought I would buy one of the alarm applications.

Ok it's louder but and this is a BIG BUT, the app does not work in the background which to me makes it pretty usless for everyday use.

So lets uninstall it.......... erm.... how?

There is no option I can find to uninstall and also nothing on Zune on the PC that may have helped.

Bit of a problem that me thinks.

Press and hold the application in the application list - this brings up the small menu including 'pin to start, uninstall, rate and review' etc (or it does on mine)

Have to admit, I haven't used Zune to install any apps so far - I just went to Marketplace in the application list and installed from there (I think it's the same apps)

Yep that's the solution, cheers for that not an obvious solution but once you know it it's pretty neat.

No worries mate - the one that got me for a day was the settings page - didn't realise you could 'swipe' right to find more settings ('till I read it on a web page somewhere)

Oh the joys of learning a new OS / interface....... :P