GPS tracking

Guest Gjole86

Guest Gjole86

ok so here is the thing.

is it posible to view where is my phone (or some other user-aprooved) on google maps (or other map tool) on PC using gps. i want to be able to see where someone is at the moment (real time) and track him down where his movements where :P

PS: i dont want to spy on ppl, its 110% buisness thing :D

ok so here is the thing.

is it posible to view where is my phone (or some other user-aprooved) on google maps (or other map tool) on PC using gps. i want to be able to see where someone is at the moment (real time) and track him down where his movements where :P

How about Latitude?

Guest vladimir.mitevski
ok so here is the thing.

yes, google's latitude will do the job

Guest DanWilson
ok so here is the thing.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE -10%!?!?!?!

I don't think there is any real time tracking. But please tell us your plans.

Your strictly business thing. :D

Guest AntonioPT

It's perfectly possible. A software installed on someone's phone gets the GPS location, say, each 1 minute, and then sends it through the internet to a server. Then you access some website and see where that person has been... :P

• 2 weeks later...

Try the app "The Eye". You can track people through the app or their web-interface.

ok so here is the thing.

is it posible to view where is my phone (or some other user-aprooved) on google maps (or other map tool) on PC using gps. i want to be able to see where someone is at the moment (real time) and track him down where his movements where :)

PS: i dont want to spy on ppl, its 110% buisness thing :P

Guest jakemk2

You could try "Lookout", its a virus scanner/phone tracker/backup software and you can go to the website and ask it to find your phone. You can also make it sound an alarm if you wanted.

[Edit] Hmm didn't see the "where his movements were" part, I think Lookout will only tell you where the phone is right that second.

J.

Edited by jakemk2

• 11 months later...
Guest Alex Sam

Yes, it is possible that you can track any one secretly for this you have to instal the tracking app in your targeted mobile. I would like to recommend you to take the help of Google in this regard. It would be better for you to select more suitable spying/tracking app.