Daskalos B7610 23144 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest dhawal3320
I got no issue so far.

Just need to press one time to awake it.

same here it takes time to wake up device both in rom v2 & sense one.

probably windows lock or sliding lock is loading thats why it takes time........

Thank Dakalos!

I install v2 full rom, I found after locked screen,sometimes it is hard to awaken.

Nobody is like me?

Is your wifi on when the device is locked? To unlock device with wifi on, you need to press unlock and for a few seconds before device gets on to lock screen.

Guest norulep

Thanks v much Sir Daskalos. ^^

Please suggest me how to do about this.

I'm try to flash bec I have problem "can't align screen" =="

the detail: infinite loop when align screen. That cause prob for use lite and full rom. I can use only sense rom.(the only rom don't align screen at 1st time)

I'm flash all eboot and csc too. but don't help anything better. =='"

I use sense and I like it. ^^

(I can't find option to set usb to mass storage. where can i got it ?_? )

sorry, I find it in cab add-on. oops my mistake ^^"

Edited by norulep

Guest gauravv
Daskalos B7610 23144 Sense 2.5.2019 ROM

This is an update of my Sense 2.5.1019 ROM from here http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...e-2-5-2019-rom/

So what's new?

- Cooked in on a faster WM Build (WM 6.5.3 23144) based on 23144 MEGAlite Version

- Applied some new fixes and tweaks

- Added additional 3rd party apps

- New way to reclaim RAM for while running other apps (see below how)

- Easier way of automatically installing .cab,reg,files to your device (My Device only for now, see below)

Download it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C709TJWV

If you like my work...

:) :( :( BUY ME A BEER FOR MY BIRTHDAY, DONATE IF YOU CAN :( :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE UP RAM FOR LAUNCHING OTHER PROGRAMS with StartProgramWithOutSense

Many people love the Sense interface, even though they knew it's such a RAM hungry app.

Let's face it. Our device available RAM memory may not be sufficient to run Sense and other memory hungry all together, but don't worry there's a workaround for that, with SPWOS (StartProgramWithOutSense)

SPWOS is a simple Mortscript app with a simple function: it automatically disable Sense when a program (that is configured with SPWOS) is launched and automatically enables Sense again when the app is closed.

So for example, by SPWOS'ng Opera Browser, once you run it, Sense will automatically be disabled, freeing up precious memory for Opera Browser to use. This is essential for other apps that consumes much memory like GPS Navigation software, processing softwares, games etc.

SPWOS is cooked in the ROM. To use it:

(But before that, please go to the file explorer, go to My Device\Program Files\StartProgWOSense and copy the "language" folder (including content) to \Windows)

Update: The SPWOS version that was cooked in the ROM was limited version (only 2 programs can be set). Download attached file (Pro version) and put the files in Programs\StartProgWOSense (overwrite files).

1. On Programs Menu, tap StartProg WOSense, select message then tap ok

2. Select Background-Script then Ok

3. Select Background-Script Auto-Start then Ok

4. The it's time to add the programs you want to start w/o Sense. Select "Add Program to list" then Ok.

5. Select "exe-File" and browse to the folder on the apps' .exe file. Select the exe then Ok

6. Select Exit

To add other apps, just open SPWOS and just go straight to step 4 :)

If you like my work...

;) :D :D BUY ME A BEER FOR MY BIRTHDAY, DONATE IF YOU CAN :( :P :P :P :D

opera 9.7 not working just crashes

wosense.....after overwriting shows only two programs can be added.....so no effect of overwriting

Guest reinPnoy

the sense in this build is very fast and stable.. much stable than the sense 2019 v7.. THANKS SIR DASKALOS :(

i have this small problem :) when I slide the keyboard when i'm in Home Tab the whole sense becomes half screen and the remaining is black, but when i slide the keyboard when i'm in messaging, and return back to home tab, it's in perfectly landscape mode..

i can live with it, but do you think this is a problem? :)

Guest daskalos
the sense in this build is very fast and stable.. much stable than the sense 2019 v7.. THANKS SIR DASKALOS :(

i have this small problem :) when I slide the keyboard when i'm in Home Tab the whole sense becomes half screen and the remaining is black, but when i slide the keyboard when i'm in messaging, and return back to home tab, it's in perfectly landscape mode..

i can live with it, but do you think this is a problem? :)

Just don't slide keyboard when any Sense related animation is on going (eg animated weather, scrolling, flipping etc.).

In that way it will not break

Guest tjeerdos

alright think this rom with sence is your best rom.

realy glad with this one. i haven't used overclock jet because it's fast without it.

many thanksssssssssss

tjeerd

i have a little issue with the full rom,i have disabled the samsung lockscreen cause i use s2u2,but every time i boot up the device it gets locked with the samsung lockscreen.after unlocked it doesn't appear until next boot..it's not a real problem but is possible to solve it?

Guest sakisds
i have a little issue with the full rom,i have disabled the samsung lockscreen cause i use s2u2,but every time i boot up the device it gets locked with the samsung lockscreen.after unlocked it doesn't appear until next boot..it's not a real problem but is possible to solve it?

Go at /Windows/Startup and delete Lockscreen.lnk.

@ THE BIG GURU DASKALOS

I changed the menu grid to 4 and now i'm missing your cool theme, is it possible to post the theme as a tsk or cab file for me pleae.

Thanks in advance.

Guest jimbo9371

I flashed the rom and it's fast so far.However i have an issue,my samsung settings and samsung sms-mms icons don't show up in the menu is there any solution?

Guest arutha0401
HI daskalos and testers,

Just flashed megalite. WIFI doesn't turn on. anyone else have that problem?

Nevermind guys. it just needed a reboot. my bad

Guest mudy20012001

Another great ROM..

I am going to test it this week..downloading...

I hope this also doesnt have ring delay as of build 23135

Can WinMo 6.5.x be tweaked to display 24bit colors...65k on b7610 is not fully utilising the much capable screen and hardware..

If there is a tweak, I think Daskalos definitely would know it..any thoughts on it..

Thanks,

Edited by mudy20012001

Bro nice rom! Ung STK menu nga lang kapag buddy balance ka sa smart invalid daw pero pag globe ok naman. Baka me way ka para ibalik ung dating samsung na STK menu. Thanks!

Edited by puga74

Guest reinPnoy

when i write a new sms and put on a contact, it doesnt show my contacts in the search function of phonebook.. the problem is i cant make a new sms if i dont memorize the number of the person.. but the reply works fine.. i installed the sms-mms cab.. i'm using the sense one...

hi daskalos...in your previous rom yuo added some cab (i.e. canvas, dummy)....I have to use them in this version too??? are they even inside?? thanks!

now flashing!!!

mmmm. can't make call tapping contacts in home tab quicklaunch bar!!! (: ....

Edited by kukky

Guest arutha0401

Hi guys,

Just downloaded s2u2 2.43 from xda and installed it. is is possible to use s2u2 lockscreen when holding the lock buttton?

Sorry is my question is misplaced just don't know which forum to ask.

BTW, A big thank you to ser daskalos for the excellent ROMS.