Daskalos B7610 23144 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest Thunder141
Sense ROM can't work with CHT 2.0 :P

of course it can. You only have to find an b7610 adapted package of cookies home tab or build it yourself. And until now it only works with an lite rom, manila installed from cab and cht installed afterwards.

Look here in ajeshm thread for cht included

Edited by Thunder141

You need to install HTC Phone Canvas for it to work

Review all apps you install and test whether it may cause the delay. A good way to prevent this is using the GA lock

can somebody lead me to get the cab file Phone Canvas 2.cab and dummy.cab

hi guys , maily daskalos , this rom is so great , but i have still only 1 problem , how i swith off the lock screen when i switch on the prone , when start pin code tab in the same time start the samsung lock screen , the lock screen in seting is disabled , but on starting ste samsung lock screen allready start , only here ....

I had the same problem. To solve it you can delete the Screenlock.lnk in /windows/startup folder.

Guest daskalos
Where are you Mr. Dask? You miss us.. :) and your best rom as well.

PS: I am using lite 23144 from first day you share. And i am waiting for it successor...

I have finished cooking up a new rom, but I still have no time to upload it (my internet connection at home is gone now :( )

Hope I could upload it soon :)

Guest dhawal3320
I have finished cooking up a new rom, but I still have no time to upload it (my internet connection at home is gone now :) )

Mr.Daskalos its a request to make a new rom whatever it may be but WM6.5 & not WM 6.5.x

kindly try your hands on WM 6.1 also,if possible !!!!!!!!

Guest superck445
I have finished cooking up a new rom, but I still have no time to upload it (my internet connection at home is gone now :) )

eagerly awaiting this if its a 6.5.x sense 2019 rom!!

still using 23144 sense rom since release as its performance is superb

Guest El Cazador

I'm really enjoying this megalite ROM Daskalos. Many thanks for doing this.

One thing ... the large status bar icons ribbon. Is it possible to switch this off? I don't really get on with it.

Cazador

Guest El Cazador

Yes, I thought that, but I have Samsung Settings and large icons is switched off, so I thought it must be something else in the ROM.

You can do it in samsung settings(not included in ROM, you had to install it).

Guest stahulko

Mr. Dask. Could you upload your newest rom today please. I am going on vacation tomorow and I would like enjoy it during holiday.

Many thanks, you are the best cook chef for b7610

Guest greenonion

New rom? really? :)

Please let me know if you need testers... curently I am using your 3rd september 6.5.3 rom MEGA lite. Works well.

The rom of 23144 ROM 29th oct 2010 doesnt fit quite well for me. I had a strange problem with full rom, it was loking to a unknown password...

When will the new rom appear?

bye

Guest hammer15
In the dialer application, tapping on the phone book button doesn't open the phone book. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks

Caz

you need to install samsung phone book

http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...l-wwe-jc2-cabs/

i have problem with radio. already install samsung radio but cannot run

nothing happen.. anyone can help me?

Guest El Cazador
you need to install samsung phone book

http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...l-wwe-jc2-cabs/

i have problem with radio. already install samsung radio but cannot run

nothing happen.. anyone can help me?

Thanks for your help here Hammer. Trying that now.

I don't have samsung radio installed, but will give it a try and see if I have the same problem

Guest El Cazador
Thanks for your help here Hammer. Trying that now.

I don't have samsung radio installed, but will give it a try and see if I have the same problem

OK, I installed the Samsung FM Radio (fixed) cab. The program runs, it scans and finds a number of frequencies, but I don't hear anything. Is that what you're seeing Hammer?

Guest hammer15
OK, I installed the Samsung FM Radio (fixed) cab. The program runs, it scans and finds a number of frequencies, but I don't hear anything. Is that what you're seeing Hammer?

no.. for me I cant even load the application.. when i press Samsung FM Radio.. nothing happen

Guest daskalos
Mr.Daskalos its a request to make a new rom whatever it may be but WM6.5 & not WM 6.5.x

kindly try your hands on WM 6.1 also,if possible !!!!!!!!

Sadly there's no more new WM builds for WM 6.5

I have cooked two ROMs based on 6.1, I think it is in Experiment and in Megalite versions

eagerly awaiting this if its a 6.5.x sense 2019 rom!!

still using 23144 sense rom since release as its performance is superb

Haven't done that yet

I'm really enjoying this megalite ROM Daskalos. Many thanks for doing this.

One thing ... the large status bar icons ribbon. Is it possible to switch this off? I don't really get on with it.

Cazador

Uhmm what status bar? WM's or Samsung's?

Mr. Dask. Could you upload your newest rom today please. I am going on vacation tomorow and I would like enjoy it during holiday.

Many thanks, you are the best cook chef for b7610

I'm uploading it today sorry for the delay

New rom? really? ;)

Please let me know if you need testers... curently I am using your 3rd september 6.5.3 rom MEGA lite. Works well.

The rom of 23144 ROM 29th oct 2010 doesnt fit quite well for me. I had a strange problem with full rom, it was loking to a unknown password...

When will the new rom appear?

bye

The ROM will appear maybe later? Anyway what's the "strange" password problem?

In the dialer application, tapping on the phone book button doesn't open the phone book. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks

Caz

Install samsung phonebook

Uhmmm just tap the upper part of the screen to reveal the volume slider. It has something to do with some missing graphic files in the cab. A fixed version of Samsung Radio cab is posted by someone somewhere :)

please post a link for Opera Mobile Cab. I can't browse using this ROM. thanks!

You can use Internet Explorer? If it tells you something 'bout a blank screen, just immediately tap cancel.

Guest El Cazador
no.. for me I cant even load the application.. when i press Samsung FM Radio.. nothing happen

Are you using the "fixed" cab? If not, give that a try. Otherwise, try reinstalling the application

Guest El Cazador
Uhmm what status bar? WM's or Samsung's?

Sorry, I would take a screenshot but I can't get CapSure to work. There are two things I would like to remove if possible.

The first is when I tap at the very top of the screen on any of the icons, a ribbon of larger coloured icons appears. There is a magifying glass for zoom, a connectivity icon, a phone connection icon, volume, battery and clock. I don't really need these, and I thought if they could be switched off I might save a little memory.

The second is when I get any notification from the OS, like a new message, or if the phone is connecting to GPRS or whatever, a large grey and black panel appears over the screen saying, for example, "Connecting to Vodafone Mail (GPRS)" with 2 buttons : Cancel or Hide. I really don't need these and I find them quite annoying. I would love to be able to switch them off.

I have rooted about in the settings for any option to change these, but without any success. There is a "Large Icons" option in Samsung settings, but this doesn't affect anything.

If you can help I would be very grateful. Thanks

Caz