Increase B7610 SpeakerVolume...

Guest Freezy1982

Guest Freezy1982

Hello World!

I'm using a daskalos experiement (exp37). For me it's the ROM which fulfills my needs! THX daskalos!

Now I would like to know, if there is another possibillity to increase the maximum volume of our speakers...

As some of you already noticed, the *#0002*28346 code doesn't work for experiment versions!

Does someone solved this problem already? Without tweaking our B7610 is really too quiet :)

GreeZ!

Guest daskalos
Hello World!

I'm using a daskalos experiement (exp37). For me it's the ROM which fulfills my needs! THX daskalos!

Now I would like to know, if there is another possibillity to increase the maximum volume of our speakers...

As some of you already noticed, the *#0002*28346 code doesn't work for experiment versions!

Does someone solved this problem already? Without tweaking our B7610 is really too quiet :)

GreeZ!

This not a solution, but you can use SRS WowW for b7610/i8000 to enhace sound :)

Guest Freezy1982
This not a solution, but you can use SRS WowW for b7610/i8000 to enhace sound :)

Does this increase the Volume of the Ear-Speaker as well?

EDIT: I tried it yesterday - nice tweak for adjusting the properties... But unfortunatly no adjustmend of loudness :)

Edited by Freezy1982

• 3 weeks later...