No Data Network on Streak after 1.1.1 update

Guest mellytime

Guest mellytime

Hello All, I'm in need of assistance!! I’m currently running Froyo 1.1.1 and I do not have access to any Network data. When I try to turn it on I get the error message that it’s unable to connect to this network at this time. WiFi works but I cannot make phone calls nor do anything unless it’s using Wifi. I have swapped sim cards but still same issue. I also noticed that I got the same X on the status bar under my data when I downgraded. I had a VERY HARD TIME downgrading after flashing the baseband could this be the issue?

Also--- Not able to use the *#*#307#*#* code to access the EMlist .

Can I wipe the phone completely and start over? Is that something I should try or call dell technical support.?

Thanks

post-748229-1288443312_thumb.png post-748229-1288443325_thumb.png

Guest mellytime
more importantly did you go from my 0.1 build ?

if so you NEED to downgrade baseband. i cant give instructions if need be

Yes, I did. :) once I changed to the 2.5.1 clockwork recovery I updated the 1.1.1 and it worked. I got confused because I was at work and tried a rush job..... but I only noticed this after the 1.1.1 update finished so I'm pretty sure that was it....

Now I'm getting all sort of force closed errors and I'm again unable to access the market N- B- D!!!

I would love instructions on how to correct this and BTW I was on the 0.1 build and never had any trouble after inserting the build.prop

Thanks Stephen... $$$

• 1 month later...
Guest barbarian616

hello,

sorry for digging out the old topic.

i have nearly the same problem... i installes FroYo 1.5.1 by dj_Steve to my Streak and now i cant get any GSM/3G connection. i tried different SIM-Cards but no one works.

i searched alot for other amss.mbn files and other images... i tried the orginal dell 2.2 and some img from dj steve but no one works for me. i dont know what i can do now.. :( wifi works but i rly need the gsm ;)

i hope someone can help.