USB/WIFI tethering with froyo/LCR-F

Guest L0cu7us

Guest L0cu7us

Hello,

i want to know if it is possible to setup a static IP on my acer liquid a1 when it does function as a hotspot wifi (tethering) but also on USB tethering,

(eg like my router 192.168.1.1) and to set also dhcp to a range (eg x.x.x.100 -x.x.x.200)

And also if possible to do an usb tethering connection under WinXP, which driver i need ?

Thanks !

Hello,

i want to know if it is possible to setup a static IP on my acer liquid a1 when it does function as a hotspot wifi (tethering) but also on USB tethering,

(eg like my router 192.168.1.1) and to set also dhcp to a range (eg x.x.x.100 -x.x.x.200)

And also if possible to do an usb tethering connection under WinXP, which driver i need ?

Thanks !

Only if your network allows it :)

Guest Morris Lee
Hello,

Thanks !

What are you trying to do? Run a dedicated network on your phone?

Guest fear_factory84

When you use usb or wifi tethering on froyo leaks with or without lcr-f on top, you have a regular ip with an automatic dhcp server. The liquid has a fixed ip on 192.168.42.0/25 (192.168.42.1 is the ip of the liquid) with usb and 192.168.42.129/25 (192.168.42.130) on wifi.

So what you need to have in addition to this?