Circuit diags for blade

Guest CHUMBLY

Guest CHUMBLY

Anyone found any circuit diags for san fran I am trying to repair broken sensors after water damage. All works ok except for accelerometer, light etc. There is a whute covering over what i thought was a screw hole, this has been lost and i assume this was a sensor. Also clockwork just stays on green man whatever I do, have reflashed back to stock after wiping ROM then fastbooted pauls r2 the all ok except cloclwork. I have followed all procedures the code gets ported accross ok but same issues. Ime guessing if ROM is ok and sd card is fine it should work,

Guest jsplace

Unless you can get an authorised repair center or zte themselves to release some then its very unlikely you will ever get them. knowing how much work is involved in back tracing a board to produce a schematic I seriously doubt anyone is likely to do it. If zte have removed the markings from ics as some manufacturers do then the task moves from being extremely time consuming to virtually impossible.

Guest dbeckett
Anyone found any circuit diags for san fran I am trying to repair broken sensors after water damage. All works ok except for accelerometer, light etc. There is a whute covering over what i thought was a screw hole, this has been lost and i assume this was a sensor. Also clockwork just stays on green man whatever I do, have reflashed back to stock after wiping ROM then fastbooted pauls r2 the all ok except cloclwork. I have followed all procedures the code gets ported accross ok but same issues. Ime guessing if ROM is ok and sd card is fine it should work,

There's meant to be a indicator inside the phone beside the ear phone jack that turns white if water gets into the phone(for warranty reasons), this may be what youre looking at, and its white due to the water damage

There's meant to be a indicator inside the phone beside the ear phone jack that turns white if water gets into the phone(for warranty reasons), this may be what youre looking at, and its white due to the water damage

It's white before damage, he said it had gone missing - might have turned black due to water or just fallen off

Guest CHUMBLY
It's white before damage, he said it had gone missing - might have turned black due to water or just fallen off

Thanks guys. What i am referring to is the white cap to the right of sim card, i wondered if this was one of the sensors perhaps the one dealing with rotation?

Guest mELIANTE
Thanks guys. What i am referring to is the white cap to the right of sim card, i wondered if this was one of the sensors perhaps the one dealing with rotation?

I believe ther's a screw under that white sticker and the sticker itself is a warranty seal.

It was a plastic cap that fitted into the socket i dont think it is a screw hole to be honest i dont know what it is but sensor seemed obvious

post a photo if you want to be sure, but if it's about half way down the sim and accross then afaik its a socket for an external antenna, mine doesn't have a cap in it though, the only white is a circle top right which is a warranty moisture detector