[ROM] Vasquez ROM

Guest ameame

Vasquez ROM

This is a rom by me which I used to create brandowy 2.1 (orange) and Quarax ROM.

Rom jest w postaci backupu z recovery dlatego tez wrzucamy go właśnie przez recovery jako backup.

Screen

0c915d38d457a75a.pngac3e6c09a054dce3.png

b7c07fd86b079b3f.png080a8271a7b84fe9.png

Contents:

1.Zrobiony Deodex

2.Pasek in black (there was based on the framework Quarax'a plus a few of my modifications.)

3.Zrobiony root and busybox

4. Added Applications: Advanced Task Manager, 3D Gallery, Circular Battery Indicator, Root Explorer Watch with SE X10, Cache Mate.

5. I changed the boot animation and got rid of additional applications from the orange and google maps

6.Oczywiście is a version of PL.

This is what I failed to do:

When you turn on the phone before the animation android Orange logo appears and when you turn off the logo of the French network. This is from the devil did not give good advice to modify PowerOff.apk Quarax'a.

(The error eliminated in version 1.1 - the French end logo)

Link to version 1.1

http://www.mediafire.com/?ce112sp8k0l380x :)

Remember that rom with the win at Listed recovery / backup / restore

W wolnej chwili postaram sie wrzucic jakies screen'y i wersje ze zmodyfikowanym karnelem tak do potestowania

Guest gstar101
Vasquez ROM

This is a rom by me which I used to create brandowy 2.1 (orange) and Quarax ROM.

Rom jest w postaci backupu z recovery dlatego tez wrzucamy go właśnie przez recovery jako backup.

Screen

0c915d38d457a75a.pngac3e6c09a054dce3.png

b7c07fd86b079b3f.png080a8271a7b84fe9.png

Contents:

1.Made Deodex

2.Bar in black (there was based on the framework Quarax'a plus a few of my modifications.)

3.Made root and busybox

4. Added Applications: Advanced Task Manager, 3D Gallery, Circular Battery Indicator, Root Explorer Watch with SE X10, Cache Mate.

5. I changed the boot animation and got rid of additional applications from the orange and google maps

6.Of Course is a version of PL.

This is what I failed to do:

When you turn on the phone before the animation android Orange logo appears and when you turn off the logo of the French network. This is from the devil did not give good advice to modify PowerOff.apk Quarax'a.

(The error eliminated in version 1.1 - the French end logo)

Link to version 1.1

http://www.mediafire.com/?ce112sp8k0l380x :)

Remember that rom with the win at Listed recovery / backup / restore

free time I'll try to move up some screenshots and a modified version of the so karnel potestowania - couldn't find a translation for this....

Nice, second custom ROM out so far.. keep up the good work. will give it a try later tonight.

Guest ASY9650
Download it from the market, and if you can't.....

Google it.

There's no need to be so rude...

It was a simple request as there are some ROM's available for the HTC's that run 2.1 that has an official 3d Gallery that is different to the one that comes with the LG 2.1. I thought he had somehow got hold of this and implemented it as I hadn't found it before. I am aware of the one on the Market and have tried it before...it had a lot of force closes.

Hopefully someone a lot more polite will be able to give a half decent response.