TouchScreen sensitivity app (testing required!)

Guest Morris Lee

Guest Morris Lee

V2 is out

For the ones that are having issues with touchscreen sensitivity increased and getting random touches, try this app. This is my first app, no interface or anything else, just run it, and press home go back to whatever you are doing(DO NOT KILL THE APP!)

How the app works is that it re-echos the sensitivity back to system every 10 seconds, I don't know how to make it as a service yet so just have it running like now should do it.

reason for resetting it every once a while is because I seem to see that if I set the sensitivity again when it is touching everywhere, it seems to fix it for another while. Maybe this will fix it.

Get it here

Instructions:

1. install the apk

2. launch the app (you will see an app with black screen)

3. press the home key to go back to main screen, the touchscreen is now set to 50/95

Change log:

set back to 75/75 before increasing sensitivity

now sets to 50/95, even less likely to jump

until I know how to even use the xml interface, I can't make customizable values, anyone like to teach me? :)

Test away people and good luck!

Morris Lee

Edited by Morris Lee

Guest Koki1337

Hm.... 10 seconds???

Seems great, but as I actually pay more attention to it, it happens to only a certain apps

Like if it starts getting funky in Twitter app, only Twitter app will go funky, unless I rebooted

Edited by Koki1337