gps stopped working

Guest B4rt

My gps seems to have stopped working..

reflashed the latest bin again still no luck.. the gps icon does not even show up.. anyone else have this problem?

anyway to capture the log to see what is going on

any help is appreciated..

Guest Dario93
My gps seems to have stopped working..

reflashed the latest bin again still no luck.. the gps icon does not even show up.. anyone else have this problem?

anyway to capture the log to see what is going on

any help is appreciated..

Is this problem started with ab official leak? howewer,if you provide the logcat,we'll be able to help you :)

I had this problem when I flashed sense's roms. So i flashed and reflashed donut, eclair, froyo roms with no results. So i tried to flash again desire rom and it starts working. But I'm not sure it is the right way.

Sorry for my english :-)

I had this problem when I flashed sense's roms. So i flashed and reflashed donut, eclair, froyo roms with no results. So i tried to flash again desire rom and it starts working. But I'm not sure it is the right way.

Thanks will try it tonight

Thanks for all your helps guys..

bl4dez's idea of the desire rom worked. I have only ever tested the Desire HD rom. Reflashing that has somehow fixed it.

Edited by B4rt

Guest LiquidW

I have same problem with you after i flash rom port from sense after GPS not work any rom ohhh sad...

Guest LiquidW

After install rom sense and what is falsh ? I had this problem .bin or zip file ? help me.. please

After install rom sense and what is falsh ? I had this problem .bin or zip file ? help me.. please

No need to upgrade the bin file.

Just reinstall one of the Desire roms you had installed before.

It should fix it

Guest LiquidW
No need to upgrade the bin file.

Just reinstall one of the Desire roms you had installed before.

It should fix it

Thank you ,I follow as you suggess ,and now GPS phone ok :rolleyes: