Acer liquid e 2.1 froyo to 2.2

Guest arev91

Guest willyaranda

If you don't want to use the leak you need to wait until a official release from Acer. The only thing we have right now are leaks from LIQUID_USER.

Anyway "root" with "leak" doesn't have anything in common.

Guest dennerjw

The acer leaks don't root your device. You can flash the leaks without installing Malez recovery or a custom ROM. It's when you root through Malez recovery or install a custom ROM that your device becomes rooted. It's your decision whether you want to wait for an official release from Acer or install one of the leaks. The leaks are essentially complete and no hardware isn't working.

Guest Koki1337

No leak then it's only waiting official

By the way, you can just flash back to official bin, wipe off SD and everything else.

Attempt to trick the salesperson lol

If you don't want to use the leak you need to wait until a official release from Acer. The only thing we have right now are leaks from LIQUID_USER.

Anyway "root" with "leak" doesn't have anything in common.

o i c... btw..when will acer release 2.2froyo..-__-

Guest vovidaisu
hey guys.....can I know how to convert my liquid OS 2.1 to froyo??? is it from the updated?? I don't want to use the root one( leak)...

Hey guys...you try download Froyo ROM of Liquid E from below links

1) Download ROM of Liquid E (Froyo) : http://www.fileserve.com/file/5xutRP8

2) How to flash ROM with SD card

* Unzip the downloaded file and you will get 02 items: update.zip and folder image

* Copy both of them to SD card

* Power off your Liquid E

* Press and hold <Volume down> + <Camera> and press <Power> until it vibrates 3 times. Then release all.

It is used only for Liquid E not Liquid A1.

* Unzip the downloaded file and you will get 02 items: update.zip and folder image

* Press and hold <Volume down> + <Camera> and press <Power> until it vibrates 3 times. Then release all.

this will void my warranty right???

Guest runner780

Please help i tried everything else...!!!!

I'd like to try this method but i have a liquid A1. Can you make the same for a1 with the file from mcboydesign?

Guest vovidaisu
this will void my warranty right???

No, it isn't.

If you have got Liquid E, you can flash it with this ROM. 100% guarantee for Liquid E.

Pls don't use it for Liquid A1...until I have done some modifications to fix some bug caused by ROM/RAM size.

No, it isn't.

If you have got Liquid E, you can flash it with this ROM. 100% guarantee for Liquid E.

Pls don't use it for Liquid A1...until I have done some modifications to fix some bug caused by ROM/RAM size.

Really?? so it will not void my warranty, coz I just use my phone for 2 month...ferrari is the same with liquid e right??

Guest vovidaisu
Really?? so it will not void my warranty, coz I just use my phone for 2 month...ferrari is the same with liquid e right??

Sure. You can flash the ROM I mentioned and this won't void the warranty.

Ferrari is same configuration as Liquid E. You can't load the Ferrari ROM version to a Liquid E because the Ferrari 's ROM locked as listed.

But you can load Liquid E 's ROM version to any Ferrari. So if u have a Ferrari and 'd like to try with Froyo, you can load this ROM to your Ferrari

Guest vovidaisu

Ferrari is same configuration as Liquid E. You can't load the Ferrari ROM version to a Liquid E because the Ferrari 's ROM locked as listed.

But you can load Liquid E 's ROM version to any Ferrari. So if u have a Ferrari and 'd like to try with Froyo, you can load this ROM to your Ferrari

Guest runner780

Any progress on liquid s100 version? That will be more than welcome...

Guest vovidaisu
Any progress on liquid s100 version? That will be more than welcome...

The new ROM of Android 2.2 (Froyo) for Liquid S100 (A1 & A1E) for you. If you know how to flash the ROM with the Acer download tool, it is easy to flash it.

1) Download the Acer download tool from this link: http://www.fileserve.com/file/xd35mjA

2) Download BIN file of Froyo version from this link : http://www.fileserve.com/file/CRfqZQ8

After finishing the downloads,

1)pls unzip both of them

2) Run acer_DownloadTool.exe

3) Select the correct .BIN file

4) Connect Liquid S100 via USB

5) Click "Start" to start flashing the Froyo ROM

6) Don't disconnect USB cable until the flash finishs and you see the completed message

Good luck! Enjoy your Liquid with Froyo

Guest vovidaisu

The new ROM of Android 2.2 (Froyo) for Liquid S100 (A1 & A1E) for you.

If you know how to flash the ROM with the Acer download tool, it is easy to flash it.

1) Download the Acer download tool from this link: http://www.fileserve.com/file/xd35mjA

2) Download BIN file of Froyo version from this link : http://www.fileserve.com/file/CRfqZQ8

1)pls unzip both of them

6) Don't disconnect USB cable until the flash finishs and you see the completed message

Guest runner780
The new ROM of Android 2.2 (Froyo) for Liquid S100 (A1 & A1E) for you.

If you know how to flash the ROM with the Acer download tool, it is easy to flash it.

1)pls unzip both of them

Thanks, but i cannot connect to any pc so i would like to try your other method with flashing from sd card...can you make the other zip file to flash with malez recovery...that will be awesome..

Guest vovidaisu
Thanks, but i cannot connect to any pc so i would like to try your other method with flashing from sd card...can you make the other zip file to flash with malez recovery...that will be awesome..

Hi. Do you mean you don't have PC to connect your Liquid or you don't know how to connect it? Or you'd like to try ROM upgrading process with SD card?

Guest runner780
Hi. Do you mean you don't have PC to connect your Liquid or you don't know how to connect it? Or you'd like to try ROM upgrading process with SD card?

Neither of those.... My liquid does not connect to any pc anymore :rolleyes: . That happined all over sudden. Cannot even boot into fastboot. Been flashing my liquid for a long time. But this never happined.. Can get into recovery where i tried all different roms available but not one of them makes a difference, so i thought i needed to reflash acer leak..

Guest vovidaisu
Neither of those.... My liquid does not connect to any pc anymore B) . That happined all over sudden. Cannot even boot into fastboot. Been flashing my liquid for a long time. But this never happined.. Can get into recovery where i tried all different roms available but not one of them makes a difference, so i thought i needed to reflash acer leak..

Have you tied to change another USB cable? Some case caused by USB cable.

Guest runner780
Have you tied to change another USB cable? Some case caused by USB cable.

I did. Tried tree pc's and also three different cables. Tried my friends liquid and that one works normally.

Liquid is working ok, can get into malez recovery. but fastboot fails. No connection to pc. looks like android is missing it's pc drivers.

Think i need to flash bin again but don't know how without usb connection.

Made a Tread:

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...re-help-please/