Gmail problems

Guest ASY9650

Guest ASY9650

Interestingly, Gmail appears to be broken :).

No on a serious note, It wasn't working last night, but has been working for 2 weeks flawlessly. It doesn't sync automatically despite the fact the settings are ticked.

I tried K9 earlier it seemed to be receiving the E-mails but it's just not the way I like to view my emails. I've even just finished reflashing my ROM with all my additions and mods -.-.

I tried clearing the cache earlier too, really frustrating to be honest. Any ideas? :)

Guest Francesco1980
Interestingly, Gmail appears to be broken :).

No on a serious note, It wasn't working last night, but has been working for 2 weeks flawlessly. It doesn't sync automatically despite the fact the settings are ticked.

I tried K9 earlier it seemed to be receiving the E-mails but it's just not the way I like to view my emails. I've even just finished reflashing my ROM with all my additions and mods -.-.

I tried clearing the cache earlier too, really frustrating to be honest. Any ideas? :)

I had the same problem using the Europe Open rom. In the settings you can set what labels you want to be synced and unfortunately the labels for my pop3 email addresses were not set to be synced. Since I hardly get Emails to my actual googlemail account I didn't get any mails after I flashed the phone with the new rom. Maybe that's the same problem with your phone.

p.s. I apologise for my english, I'm german, so I'm not speaking/writing english very often.

Guest ASY9650
I had the same problem using the Europe Open rom. In the settings you can set what labels you want to be synced and unfortunately the labels for my pop3 email addresses were not set to be synced. Since I hardly get Emails to my actual googlemail account I didn't get any mails after I flashed the phone with the new rom. Maybe that's the same problem with your phone.

p.s. I apologise for my english, I'm german, so I'm not speaking/writing english very often.

Thank you for the response,

It does sync sometimes, but in the last two hours seems to have started working again so may have been something else :).

Once again, thank you.