|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest bobhero

Found a bug in sense music player.

When the screen is turned off and a song ends, the player will not play the next song until the screen is turned back on.

Guest Xanthou
1.nrgz28 just use stock sense in "Standard Reference" , If you install it you will see it has same graphics.

2.That's higher because it has bigger icon . In other roms it looks like this.

hello you guys are amazing!!!!!!

i have my own question to make.

you said about the bug for the dialer that we have to

diasble the dialer and install a new one.

can you tell where i can find a suitable dialer?

sorry if this is stupid question but i search a little

bit and i couldn't find a dialer to download.

hello you guys are amazing!!!!!!

i have my own question to make.

you said about the bug for the dialer that we have to

diasble the dialer and install a new one.

can you tell where i can find a suitable dialer?

sorry if this is stupid question but i search a little

bit and i couldn't find a dialer to download.

you can use phone canvas or Spam alert or even you can install samsung dialer again to solve the problem.

just a little search would be enough ;)

Guest bobhero
This Friday JJ1 6.5 and 6.5.3 lite , ulite ,sense 2.5 2019 will be available .

any suggestions would be helpful.

Here's my suggestions in a single post:

1) Disable the annoying "connecting to" bubble when the phone is making 3g connection. Most ROMs have this disabled by default.

"Uncheck the checkbox to "Display message on screen" for event "Connection established".

This is found through Settings - Personal - Sounds & Notifications."

2) Message sent confirmation should be disabled by default as well.

3) Include XDA_UC for easier ROM set up.

4) Include twitter tab, but leave it disabled by default.

5) Disable full screen weather animations on home screen. When the full screen animations appear (e.g. clouds floating around screen), the entire home screen appears laggy. I believe there is a way to disable just theses animations, while leaving the smaller weather icon animations intact.

6) Please include Office 2010, and newest version of Adobe Acrobat, these are indispensable applications.

7) Also suggest including: Microsoft MyPhone, Remote Desktop Mobile, Windows live & messenger, HTC Youtube.

8) Also recommend disabling "show on screen" when new message arrives.

Bugs:

1) default alarm sound is set to "Alarm Light" which does nto exist, and this when the alarm goes off, no sound plays! Please change default alarm sound to an existing sound file.

2) HTC music player does not continue to play next song if the screen is off.

Thank you for your efforts, I like this rom.

Edited by bobhero

Guest bobhero

Is anyone else using the HTC EZinput keyboard with this ROM? I like the keyboard, especially because of the arrow keys, but there is a glitch:

found a very annoying bug with this keyboard and HTC messagaing. When I try to send a text message, the ezinput keyboard will open, but the bottom half will be cut off and off the screen.

To fix this, I have to rotate to landscape, then rotate back to portriat, and then the keyboard displays properly.

Any solutions?

Hi,

I´m testing your latest sense atm. REALLY NICE. But it seems to hang a little bit, when there is a notification poping(sms, alarm, etc) up.

another bug: When I click on a phonenumber in People-tab it doesn´t start dialing it...

And there is one suggestion, I would like to make:

- My SMS-Inbox has about 3000messages in it. This slows down People-tab extremely! When I hit the Back button, it takes about 30secs do get out of somebodys contact-card. Is there a way to make peoples-tab only scan the last 500messages or else?

Regards

Is there some feature in this ROM that keeps disconnecting the data connection after 30 seconds of inactivity? I would like to disable it.

Go to wireless manager < data con.settings

Hi,

I´m testing your latest sense atm. REALLY NICE. But it seems to hang a little bit, when there is a notification poping(sms, alarm, etc) up.

another bug: When I click on a phonenumber in People-tab it doesn´t start dialing it...

And there is one suggestion, I would like to make:

- My SMS-Inbox has about 3000messages in it. This slows down People-tab extremely! When I hit the Back button, it takes about 30secs do get out of somebodys contact-card. Is there a way to make peoples-tab only scan the last 500messages or else?

Regards

The things that you said aren't bug.first one I think just you have this problem and I think htc notifications is really faster than wm one.

and we have talked about the second one so many times in this thread:You have to install HTC Phone Canvas to have this feature

The only way to make it faster is just deleting some of your messages.(maybe overclock would be another way)

Guest malavin

Hello Guys,

very good work, fast Sense and nice touch, thanks a lot. I' have only the Problem with People Tab, Canvas makes Problems on my Phone. Any another ideas???

Guest Xanthou

i have used the ultralite new rom today and i must say that is the most stable rom i ever use.

i have seen a lot but this one can be the base for every ones personal rom.

one issue though i have now is that i have a delay on ringing which is annoying and i can

easy loss incoming calls. i have install phone canvas which is great but still the same delay with or

without. any ideas?

Hello Guys,

very good work, fast Sense and nice touch, thanks a lot. I' have only the Problem with People Tab, Canvas makes Problems on my Phone. Any another ideas???

What problem it makes?

i have used the ultralite new rom today and i must say that is the most stable rom i ever use.

i have seen a lot but this one can be the base for every ones personal rom.

one issue though i have now is that i have a delay on ringing which is annoying and i can

easy loss incoming calls. i have install phone canvas which is great but still the same delay with or

without. any ideas?

just samsung dialer can solve your problem

Guest Xanthou
What problem it makes?

just samsung dialer can solve your problem

i have set it to samsung dialer through dialer swither you supply but

still the same issue. any idea?

it has a three second delay in showing and ringing for an incoming call.

furthemore it starts from low to high sound

Edited by Xanthou

Guest malavin
What problem it makes?

The same as @Xanthou, and many Menu's in Sense are Floatingon on my screen. Since i' unistall Canvas, I don't have the Problem any more... Hope you understand me ( my Englisch is Bad, I understand more than I write and don't want always use translate.goggle or something else).

Guest Xanthou
The same as @Xanthou, and many Menu's in Sense are Floatingon on my screen. Since i' unistall Canvas, I don't have the Problem any more... Hope you understand me ( my Englisch is Bad, I understand more than I write and don't want always use translate.goggle or something else).

you mean you are using the samsung dialer now?

Guest malavin
you mean you are using the samsung dialer now?

At the Moment i use the windows dealer, you can call and recive calls, but the people Tab doesn't work.

Take this from Tacchan to deactivate the Samsung Dialer.

I have another Questions,

How can i change the clock at Home Tab with the one from Samsung?

And can i change the Button "Phone" at the Buttom-Taskbar with a Link to Samsung Phonebook? Is it possible?

Ok, i have install another Samsung Dialer, receive calls are faster (past first second) but the Problem with people-tab is unremendied.

Cancel this , the other Samsung Dialer doesn't work unfailled. I have miss two calls.

With the Windows Dialer it Respose calls on the 2's second.

Edited by malavin

Guest Xanthou
Try this Samsung dialer, I installed it and it is working well for me.

i can confirm that it does work for me too.

thanks everybody seams to be the more stable rom so far.

Guest malavin
Try this Samsung dialer, I installed it and it is working well for me.

Doesn't receive calls... When I'm calling my phone, they do nothing with this dialer... damn...

Guest bobhero
Go to wireless manager < data con.settings

I was mistaken. The data connection is not dropping. What was confusing me that the "H" icon in the task bar seems to switch to "3G" and then back to "H" every once in a while.

Is this normal to see the icon switching like that?

Guest zzgooloo

@bobhero :

When the screen is turned off and a song ends, the player will not play the next song until the screen is turned back on

bug confirmed!- i have this problem too

@bob hero :

5) Disable full screen weather animations on home screen. When the full screen animations appear (e.g. clouds floating around screen), the entire home screen appears laggy. I believe there is a way to disable just theses animations, while leaving the smaller weather icon animations intact.

i'm strongly against this! i think this home screen is beautiful and yes it's laggy but i think it's worth it!

@bobhero:

6) Please include Office 2010, and newest version of Adobe Acrobat, these are indispensable applications.

7) Also suggest including: Microsoft MyPhone, Remote Desktop Mobile, Windows live & messenger, HTC Youtube.

i'm against this too..you better start using official roms

and the only reason that the people like me use this kind of cooked roms is that

there is no unnessary programs in it! and it has SENSE!

@bobhero:

8) Also recommend disabling "show on screen" when new message arrives.

you can do it manually!

@bobhero:

1) default alarm sound is set to "Alarm Light" which does nto exist, and this when the alarm goes off, no sound plays! Please change default alarm sound to an existing sound file.

2) HTC music player does not continue to play next song if the screen is off.

Bugs Confirmed!

@bobhero :

Is there some feature in this ROM that keeps disconnecting the data connection after 30 seconds of inactivity? I would like to disable it.

i use the Data Controller program instead!

@malavin :

problems ?? what kind of problems? can you explain more specific ?

@malavin:

Ok, i have install another Samsung Dialer, receive calls are faster (past first second) but the Problem with people-tab is unremendied.

Can u link me to this dialer? i mean samsung dialer .

apparently people-tab problem isn't a bug...and you can use that with HTC phone canvas :-??

Suggestion :

Can you release your next rom including Omnia II GPS FIX ? ( in the manner of lock time ?)

i use this gps fix on my omnia II device and it's really great!

Edited by zzgooloo