|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest theshowman

I wonder if anyone else has this problem with Opera and its bookmarks page.

I just installed the MSTeam Lite Dec10 ROM, and install JG2 version of Opera cab.

Once I go to the bookmarks page, it is totally messed up. None of the icons down below show up.

There is also a slider than seems to misbehave (when scrolling down, the screen becomes black).

Anyone else with this problem, and you know of a possible solution?

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

I am using JJ1 rom, build 23150. Everything is great! Just a small questions please.

Does anyone know how to access the power management settings where you can choose how long the screen stays on, before going to sleep - for both external and battery power?

This was a very useful setting for me because it is the only way I know how to keep wifi on, when I am away for the phone for more than a minute.

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Guest kimitza
which eboot phone and csc to use i am on win 6.1

You want to update only the eboot and csc, but still remain on wm 6.1 or you do you want to flash MS Team Rom? For the first, i really don't know. But if you want to flash the rom...

You can use the latest eboot from HERE

About the CSC, it depends where are you from. I always use a PRO csc, to have my network and internet settings auto-activated when i insert the sim.

You can download the PRO CSC from that link too. Good luck.

Guest Behrad WM

hello everyone and merry christmas.

i'm using your "Lite b23150 JJ1 Dec 10" rom and i have a problem with WI-FI.

i can't connect to my wifi router ....(i didn't change my wifi router and my pc settings! since last rom and i had no problem with JI1 lite rom (in this manner!!)

i want to use (and i have used before!) the internet through wifi router and this is possible only when i get connected by DHCP ..

and i can't connect to my wifi router by DHCP successfully.... and i have to set the ip manually to use file and folder sharing!..which is

it doesn't enable internet sharing ....!

Any solution???

thank you!

Guest chteh0721
I'm also unable to open pictures with jj1 ultra-lite rom. I'm getting following error message "the file cannot be opened. either it is not trusted, or one of its components cannot be found". please help to solve it?

just want to share with you that my problem solved after i install resco photo viewer

Guest Kanwar Raj Singh
You want to update only the eboot and csc, but still remain on wm 6.1 or you do you want to flash MS Team Rom? For the first, i really don't know. But if you want to flash the rom...

You can use the latest eboot from HERE

About the CSC, it depends where are you from. I always use a PRO csc, to have my network and internet settings auto-activated when i insert the sim.

You can download the PRO CSC from that link too. Good luck.

thx buddy but where i can find an Indian CSC !!!!! i am unable to plz help me

Guest malavin
better Rom Guys, nice job.

Only one problem, why it takes so long, when i receive calls? I hear the Phone-Ring after the second beep...

Nobody have the same Problem???

Guest Behrad WM
hello everyone and merry christmas.

i'm using your "Lite b23150 JJ1 Dec 10" rom and i have a problem with WI-FI.

i can't connect to my wifi router ....(i didn't change my wifi router and my pc settings! since last rom and i had no problem with JI1 lite rom (in this manner!!)

i want to use (and i have used before!) the internet through wifi router and this is possible only when i get connected by DHCP ..

and i can't connect to my wifi router by DHCP successfully.... and i have to set the ip manually to use file and folder sharing!..which is

it doesn't enable internet sharing ....!

Any solution???

thank you!

Can anyone confirm my reported bug ??

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

I am using JJ1 lite b23150. I was really happy for a while as most things were working great.

However, it keeps fully glitching on me! Everything goes black, and the only way I can turn the phone back on is if I take out the battery and put it back in.

Anyone else experience this?

Guest kimitza
I am using JJ1 lite b23150. I was really happy for a while as most things were working great.

However, it keeps fully glitching on me! Everything goes black, and the only way I can turn the phone back on is if I take out the battery and put it back in.

Anyone else experience this?

I have sometimes an issue,but it's because S2U2.It just freezes the screen.Never went black

Now, a question for me.MS Team, i really like you decreased the font on your roms. How did you do it? I'm experimenting now and i was wondering ...

Thanks alot.

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
I have sometimes an issue,but it's because S2U2.It just freezes the screen.Never went black

Now, a question for me.MS Team, i really like you decreased the font on your roms. How did you do it? I'm experimenting now and i was wondering ...

Thanks alot.

hey Thanks.. yah you are right. sometimes it freezes black, or just freezes the screen as is.

what do you recommended to fix it? re-install S2U2?

Happy Holidays!

Guest kimitza
hey Thanks.. yah you are right. sometimes it freezes black, or just freezes the screen as is.

Happy Holidays!

It's a S2U2 bug. It will be fixed in next release(whenever it will be that :( ). I found a trick to unfreeze it thogh, i start the camera ;).Take one picture, close it and the screen will come back ;).

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

@Ms Team - managed to decrease the font with sktools.

Edited by kimitza

Guest Behrad WM

Happy Holidays!

i'm using original samsung lockscreen instead!!

you can download it from here! see post 407#

good luck.

Edited by Behrad WM

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
i'm using original samsung lockscreen instead!!

you can download it from here! see post 407#

good luck.

thanks guys, I will try installing this and see if it stops the phone from freezing. Merry Christmas!!

Guest Behrad WM
You can't compare. S2U2 is more than a lockscreen app.

maybe you're right!

but it has some bugs as you guys said and i did try that out!

and i prefer some kind of program that has no bug...

Merry Christmas everyone :(

We are busy with the exams nowadays and cant update our roms butas soon as we pass them , we will release our new roms with cookie home tab and various themes like :Dinik glass, Sencity,Windriod and ... .

Good luck.

MS Team

Guest froggyman
Merry Christmas everyone :(

We are busy with the exams nowadays and cant update our roms butas soon as we pass them , we will release our new roms with cookie home tab and various themes like :Dinik glass, Sencity,Windriod and ... .

Good luck.

MS Team

Good luck with your exams...pass with flying colours.

Then give us flying roms. ;)

Guest Behrad WM

i'm using "JJ1 Lite b23150 Dec 10" ROM! and

I want to report a bug .....

this problem occurs when you want to forward a message....

when you select a message for forwarding and select a recipient .....

the message will appear very badly and you can't edit the message....

can anyone confirm my reported bug?