|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest mezz_89

Hi.. Thank you for these great Rom.. Really appreciate them.. For 23150 Lite Rom,how to send MMS? I am unable to send and receive MMS.. The 'Insert' button shown in menu cannot be selected.. Any advice please.. Thank you..

Guest wong_mira
Hi.. Thank you for these great Rom.. Really appreciate them.. For 23150 Lite Rom,how to send MMS? I am unable to send and receive MMS.. The 'Insert' button shown in menu cannot be selected.. Any advice please.. Thank you..

hi.. i have same problem too.. i'm using 23150 lite rom..

but,i can't find the mms menu..

i get this rom from the in page (i'm forgot).

is there any link that directly download for rom build 21916 lite or sense?

but overall,this rom is great but i'm more likely build 21916.. the free ram is good,stable in 60mb after 2-3 hours use..

but why samsung today is turn the performance setting to auto? i have change it but its turn back to auto..

thnks for ms team.. great rom.. :(

sorry for my bad english..

Guest Behrad WM

i wanna report another problem with "b23150 JJ1 Dec 10" ROM....

in the samsung messaging i can't select options...

when i tap it ..... nothing happens

can anyone confirm this??

Guest John Pap

Hi

I have installed the lite version, and i want to report a problem. At random time (not yet find out what is going on exactly) , when someone calls me, just before he hang up, my phone ring a beep and as caller shows "unknown". I have s2u2 and resco contact installed. I hope that i have made something wrong because everything else works fine and fast,

ty

Guest kimitza
Hi

I have installed the lite version, and i want to report a problem. At random time (not yet find out what is going on exactly) , when someone calls me, just before he hang up, my phone ring a beep and as caller shows "unknown". I have s2u2 and resco contact installed. I hope that i have made something wrong because everything else works fine and fast,

ty

not a bug..happends on other roms too.it's that 3-6 seconds delay..if the call is too short...it appears unknown...

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

Hi MS Team, hope the exams went well and Happy New Year!

I just installed your sense 2.5. - 21916.Dec.10 on my i8000l.

seems great, however, I am having troubles with the same bug others are mentioning: when I click 'menu' in sms, nothing happens. also, when I click 'menu' in the dialer, nothing happens. this is an important bug, because without being able to click menu, i can't delete contacts, amongst other things.

any solutions?

Cheers

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Hi MS Team, hope the exams went well and Happy New Year!

I just installed your sense 2.5. - 21916.Dec.10 on my i8000l.

seems great, however, I am having troubles with the same bug others are mentioning: when I click 'menu' in sms, nothing happens. also, when I click 'menu' in the dialer, nothing happens. this is an important bug, because without being able to click menu, i can't delete contacts, amongst other things.

any solutions?

Cheers

Just wait for the new roms.They will be definitely different from these roms.

Just wait for the new roms.They will be definitely different from these roms.

Happy new year to you!

Different???? What kind of different?

I´m using your Dec 10 semilight. And it´s running smooth and absolutely stable. No Problems so far(I am absolutely Happy with this ROM!). So what are you going to improve?

Regards

Guest Behrad WM
Happy new year to you!

Different???? What kind of different?

I´m using your Dec 10 semilight. And it´s running smooth and absolutely stable. No Problems so far(I am absolutely Happy with this ROM!). So what are you going to improve?

Regards

can you connect your ppc to internet through wifi router ????

how are u gonna do that ? huh ? when your ppc can't connect yo wifi router by dhcp protocol ! :-??

Edited by Behrad WM

Hello, thank you for the great rom - only one that cht works- i am waiting for a windroid rom as well!

Is there a way to make the lockscreen open the samsung SMS application / Call log when i "tap to open" ? After a new message if i tap the screen and slide i get ported to HTC messaging :unsure:

ps. I have set Samsung messaging as default in CHT but doesn't work

Guest actioneer

Hi MS Team thanks for the great work :unsure:

I have a major problem with the latest Ultra Lite 23150 ROM, in that the Alarm either does not fire or will not play the music or any sound and have a slient reminder on screen that reads:

Alarm: It; Description gt; (you can test it through setting an alarm then lock the screen as it off the screen)

I have installed touchClock from Samsung and it worked under testing, then comes morning it didn't go off too B)

Do you think it has anything to do with my 6.5 JA5 eboot which I didn't update to JI or JH? Many thanks!

Edit: Just to add, testing shows if the phone is not screen lock or Lock Screen option for "Lock when device is woken up" is not checked, then the alarms will sound without the above error message. Thus the Screen Lock appears to be the problem.

Edited by actioneer

Guest Behrad WM
Hi MS Team thanks for the great work :unsure:

I have a major problem with the latest Ultra Lite 23150 ROM, in that the Alarm either does not fire or will not play the music or any sound and have a slient reminder on screen that reads:

Alarm: It; Description gt; (you can test it through setting an alarm then lock the screen as it off the screen)

I have installed touchClock from Samsung and it worked under testing, then comes morning it didn't go off too B)

Do you think it has anything to do with my 6.5 JA5 eboot which I didn't update to JI or JH? Many thanks!

i have a problem in this manner too!

last wednesday i did set the alarm on 8am and the alarm fired pefectly and everything was fine .....

until this week ....on wednesday on 8 AM alarm fired again( same alert that i did setup last week)

but there was nothing on the screen that i could turn it off by that? :|

and i couln't dismiss it and i had to turn off the phone!

any solution ??

Edited by Behrad WM

Guest Behrad WM
Hi , how do i config the mms setting ?

And i could not connect to wifi . .

Thanks

i solved this problem!

if you can't connect to wifi router by dhcp

you might wanna try this :

set the ip settings on your ppc manually...

just set the ip range just like the ip range of wifi router....

example : if your wifi router's ip is 192.168.0.10 then you have to set the ip on your ppc something like 192.168.0.12

then set the DNS on 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (Google Public DNS)

and set the default gateway just like your lan card's ip (in your pc)

example : your wifi router connected to your lan card on pc and it's ip is 192.168.0.1

then you have to set the default gateway (on your ppc!)just like that -->> 192.168.0.1

good luck

Edited by Behrad WM

Guest williamwong
Yes

HI, MS Team...Would you like to add a HTC LOCK SCREEN at next SENSE ROM ? The old W6.1 lock is real ugly. :D

Edited by williamwong

Guest Mustard007

Hi !

Thanks for your good works ! I use the sense one...

But do you plan to reduce the memory footprint ? Like replacing the main menu with ex.: quickmenu ? (like in the NRGZ28 rom). It's supposed to save ~20meg !

Thanks !

:D

Guest Xanthou

i would like to see exe menu running alone on my lovely Omnia II. by the way i think that a different lock screen from this one would be more than welcome.

in the upcoming new rom the problem with wifi will be resolved?

it would be awsome and you guys ARE the MASTER CHEFS of this kind of cookings.

Edited by Xanthou

Guest kimitza
i would like to see exe menu running alone on my lovely Omnia II. by the way i think that a different lock screen from this one would be more than welcome.

in the upcoming new rom the problem with wifi will be resolved?

it would be awsome and you guys ARE the MASTER CHEFS of this kind of cookings.

best lock for omnia 2 is s2u2. ;)...it also handles incoming calls...

Hey guys.

We passed the exams and as I promised we are gonna release our new roms .

Roms with cookie 2.0 will be available tomorrow ...

MS Team

Edited by Mk256