|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Yehaaaaa, Starting to download!

Edit: Flashing, All other Roms downloadet(I love this hoster up to 5Mb/sec downspeed is incredible)... This will get a nice afternoon/evening...

So many thanks to you my chiefs!!!!

Edited by y17dt

I have an odd question and i am not even sure if its related to the rom but i am using this rom so here we go. how do i input a pause into a phone number on the i8000.

Guest kimitza

i don't think it's possible on any phone. Your question got me working ;))...tried on all the phones i have in the house(My omnia2, a nokia e51, lg gu230, nokia 2330c, lg kp501,nokia n73,samsung j700)....couldn't do it ;))....was it a trick question?:D))...like "can you touch the tip of your nose with your lips?:D)..."

Guest actionboyCZ

With new WINDROID:

Faster, about 41MB free ram with normal menu, CHT is imho more stable.

Question: Can I erase bar with the text MS Team? No only the text, but whole bar. TY

Hi Guys, is it possible to cook a ROM without Sense for those of us who are do not like Sense? Just a wish though. Secondly how does one increase the font of the menubar and pop-up menu in yout ROMS. I have used several tweaks without any success. These are the 2 issues I have with your ROMS otherwise they are great ROMS and thanks for your work and sharing the ROMS.

Update. I guess the tweak I was using was not working for the ROm. I was able to increase the font size using Advanced Configuration. I don't know what it is the Lite Rom (Jan 30) keeps freezing on me. I have taken out the battery twice since I flashed the ROM about 2 hours ago. On both occasions the freezing occured during reboot. Anyone with this problem?

Guest darkworldzz

the new windroid roms seems to be even more bugged than before.. any idea how to disable full screen CHT and softkeys?? i can't acess cht editor, pressing start menu does nothing as sense will popup a a layer infront of the menu due to full screen and softkeys.. i cant do anything.. i think it is reccommended to remove the fullscreen and softkeys..

--edit--

it seems fixed now after a few reboots and hard resets..

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest taram7703

I can't download the sense rom in the first post because the link is died. Can you reactivate this link please ?

Sorry for my english i'm french. Thanks

Your light-rom is absolutely awesome! But something always messes up my Phone, when installing it. Don´t know yet, what it is... After Hardreset everything works fine...

So really great work! Just have to figure out, which cab causes my problems( It seems to happen after installation of default-lockscreeen form Original Cabs).

I have got 91MB free Ram after a Hardreset!!! Thats Incredible! And 310MB of Storage!

SPB MS seems to run quite nice! If this Rom is stable, there is no real use for Android on my Omnia ;)

Regards

EDIT: Using S2U2 seems to solve my problems.

Edited by y17dt

The u-lite rom is very nice and fast.

Thank you for the great work.

One problem I noticed:Pop up messages (e.g. new email) are not readable, there seems to be a character set problem. The same thing happens when at settings - connections - tasks.

Would a hard reset solve this ?

I have an odd question and i am not even sure if its related to the rom but i am using this rom so here we go. how do i input a pause into a phone number on the i8000.

i am not sure whether you are asking this..

key in the number then press and hold the *(asterisk key) tel 'p' appear. hope this help.

Hi darkworldzz,

how i can take backup of my official ROM (Singapore) for the future use, in case something goes wrong when i flash the cooked ROM.

Thanks

abu

Guest darkworldzz
Hi darkworldzz,

how i can take backup of my official ROM (Singapore) for the future use, in case something goes wrong when i flash the cooked ROM.

Thanks

abu

well you can use Sorg's dsk dump to dump it into your sd card and then convert it to nb0 file using RGD's tool.. or you can just download one of the stock singapore roms here.. doesnt make a difference.. it was dumped the same way..

Now after installing your Rom finally I can say: Absolutely brilliant work! Everything is as smooth as it never was. Its even better than your last Light Rom!

I love this Rom! Thank you so much!

There is one last problem: So Programs(Marketplace, Spb News,...) are not able to connect to the Internet. I have had this problem on other Light Roms and one day it disappeared, but I don´t know how to solve it. I´ve set Browserconnections to automatic and restored the Data-connections. Does anybody have an Idea, what to do?

Regards

Guest Mustard007
the new windroid roms seems to be even more bugged than before.. any idea how to disable full screen CHT and softkeys?? i can't acess cht editor, pressing start menu does nothing as sense will popup a a layer infront of the menu due to full screen and softkeys.. i cant do anything.. i think it is reccommended to remove the fullscreen and softkeys..

--edit--

it seems fixed now after a few reboots and hard resets..

I confirm that this version of WinDroid is more bugged (crash and other strange thing happen)! I will change for Cookie version to see if it's better.

Thanks for your good work !! Very Great ROMs !!

Edited by Mustard007