|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

hey thanks so much MS Team - I think your Roms are the best. I like your lite roms the most. I think one of the best features about it is the auto complete when typing the 'TO' for a new sms message. Rom is very fast! I have 90 mb free ram after reset!!

I really like threaded sms, but I can't find where to enable it. Can someone please tell me if they know how to make sms threaded in MS Team's lite rom?

The only other weird thing I have happening is not being able to turn on my wifi sometimes. It used to happen in the older lite version as well. I think that it might be from a cab (with a virus or something) that I install. Anyone ever had similar problems with wifi suddenly not being able to turn on?

An Important note to Windroid ROM users:

In new windroid Roms we have enabled cookie softkeys just for more eye candy and this caused some problems like crashes ,sense resets and ... . So if you want less eye candy and better performance and no more crashes you have to disable the softkeys .

So I don't wanna hear anything about crashes in windroid ROMs anymore.

Edited by Mk256

I really like threaded sms, but I can't find where to enable it. Can someone please tell me if they know how to make sms threaded in MS Team's lite rom?

We have enabled it by default

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
But not in Light-Roms...

+1

I can't find out how to enable it in the lite-rom.

I can do it using PowerTools OS Tweaks - but I would prefer not, because I think that cab is causing my wifi to stop working.

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Found the Problem (I think, will try it out now)

HKCU\Sofware\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM\SMSInboxThreadingDisabled

0 --> Threaded sms activated

1 --> Threaded sms deactivated

So Im going to remove the wrong one and softreset...

Regards

EDIT: It works... just delete the wrong dword

EDIT 2: The Graphiks is messed up --> switched back to Normal mode

post-606384-1296510629_thumb.jpg

Edited by y17dt

Guest deadcore

thx MS Team,its very2..great ;)

but,i have problem with locksreen in your sense rom,i can't change the background,it just a grey screen with slide to unlock..thx..

well you can use Sorg's dsk dump to dump it into your sd card and then convert it to nb0 file using RGD's tool.. or you can just download one of the stock singapore roms here.. doesnt make a difference.. it was dumped the same way..

Thanks

where i can download RGD's tools i have searched in this site and didn't get any. sorry

thanks again

edit: sorry find already. thanks

Edited by mzabu

But not in Light-Roms...

Ok install this:

Enabled_WM_SMS_Thread.cab

thx MS Team,its very2..great ;)

but,i have problem with locksreen in your sense rom,i can't change the background,it just a grey screen with slide to unlock..thx..

I know that fu..ing problem.There is something wrong with lockscreen .we try to fix it in the next release,try to change the wallpaper after every soft reset.

nice roms...but no 6.5.3 UL?thanks

The lite rom link is also for UL.

Edited by Mk256

I know that fu..ing problem.There is something wrong with lockscreen .we try to fix it in the next release,try to change the wallpaper after every soft reset.

I was about to say the buggy lockscreen, crash everytime I tried to enable it.

thought I could save a few more MB by not using the S2U2...

Guest kimitza

I know the link is for UL too, but it looks strange.First of all, it doesn't let me change the pagepool. WesRomTool shows the pp is changed, but when i flash it, total memory is 155.

It happened to me before on a 6.5 rom, that's why i asked about it.I really love the new icons, they are great.

EDIT 2: The Graphiks is messed up --> switched back to Normal mode

Ok install this:

Enabled_WM_SMS_Thread.cab

Hi,

Tank you! Cab works fine (equal to deleting registry entry) but the Layout is messed up. Looks like Threaded SMS was made for slightly higher screen resolution. As you can see, there are 2 scroll-bars.

This is no problem to me... It doesn´t matter to me whether to use threaded mode or not.

Regards!

post-606384-1296570822_thumb.jpg

Edited by y17dt

Guest Laruku Jr.

Hi MS Team,

Currently, I'm using your 30 Jan Windroid ROM and I think it is awesome! Good works, guys. However, I think the font size of lockscreen is too small for me. Could you direct me to the file that can increase the font size? I'm a programmer so you can give me direction in technical way if you would. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Tank you! Cab works fine (equal to deleting registry entry) but the Layout is messed up. Looks like Threaded SMS was made for slightly higher screen resolution. As you can see, there are 2 scroll-bars.

This is no problem to me... It doesn´t matter to me whether to use threaded mode or not.

Regards!

I will make a cab to solve it .

edit:Here you are:

MS_Team_SMS_fix.cab

let me know it works or not

Hi MS Team,

Currently, I'm using your 30 Jan Windroid ROM and I think it is awesome! Good works, guys. However, I think the font size of lockscreen is too small for me. Could you direct me to the file that can increase the font size? I'm a programmer so you can give me direction in technical way if you would. Thanks in advance.

we didn't make that lockscreen and I don't know how to make it smaller but maybe I make cab for solving it too,

I know the link is for UL too, but it looks strange.First of all, it doesn't let me change the pagepool. WesRomTool shows the pp is changed, but when i flash it, total memory is 155.

It happened to me before on a 6.5 rom, that's why i asked about it.I really love the new icons, they are great.

I think amount of free memory is enough.The Ul ROM has about 92 mb free ram and about 334 free storage.why do you want to change pp?

windroid v7 use sense ui?

Yes, sense and cht

Edited by Mk256

Guest Laruku Jr.
we didn't make that lockscreen and I don't know how to make it smaller but maybe I make cab for solving it too,

I mean I want to make it bigger. But, if you could make a CAB to solve it, that's the best. Thank you very much.