|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

i mean the android lock of windroid prev versions

there are other tweak for make windroid faster (like disabling the cht softkeys) ?

yes, you can download it from windroid original thread.

set cpu on high or overclock.or do some changes in cht editor like decreasing animation level.

Guest kimitza
I think amount of free memory is enough.The Ul ROM has about 92 mb free ram and about 334 free storage.why do you want to change pp?

I'm not looking for eye candy...all i want is speed and smoothness...4 mb pp with my tweaks beat the hell out of 3gs ;)....I'm using my omnia 2 with an internet only sim.So, no talking, only internet at max speed, gps and multimedia.

And I'm not sure, 29007 build is 6.5.3 or 6.5?

Thank you:P

I'm not looking for eye candy...all i want is speed and smoothness...4 mb pp with my tweaks beat the hell out of 3gs ;)....I'm using my omnia 2 with an internet only sim.So, no talking, only internet at max speed, gps and multimedia.

And I'm not sure, 29007 build is 6.5.3 or 6.5?

Thank you:P

Believe me it's smooth.

29007 is a 6.5.3 build

Guest kimitza
Believe me it's smooth.

29007 is a 6.5.3 build

Not denying it ;)...but i need as much free ram as i can get ;)...93 mb free...i have after installing all my apps :D...so, can you tellme why can't i change the PP? Is it a new lock or something?

I will make a cab to solve it .

edit:Here you are:

You are my hero. Works perfectly. I´m just prepairing my O2 for awesome Android and brilliant MS-Team-Light-Rom on dual boot.

@kimitza: believe him, this rom IS REALLY SMOOTH! never seen such a smooth rom on Onmia2. After overclocking it is almost as smooth(on SPB MobileShell) as O2droid.

Edited by y17dt

You are my hero. I will report if it works. I´m just prepairing my O2 for awesome Android and brilliant MS-Team-Light-Rom on dual boot.

I attached a new cab ,

try that.(It works better)

Not denying it ;)...but i need as much free ram as i can get ;)...93 mb free...i have after installing all my apps :D...so, can you tellme why can't i change the PP? Is it a new lock or something?

how much free ram do you need?

I think with spb ms you will have about 82 free mb ram

Edited by Mk256

gwes.exe is very high, i can't use other sense sdk apps that crash immediatly ;)

That's not because of gwes.exe ,The fu..ing lock screen just causes this ,Try to use cht lockscreen.

Guest kimitza

My friend,i'm one of the first users who tried MS Team's roms. I know what they can do.Like i said, i don't like sense, tf, tf3d or even android on my omnia 2. If i want a device with that UI, i'll just buy it. For me, it just doesn't feel right ;).

All i want is a clean rom(as clean as it can be without affecting performance), with updated drivers.

I will do the rest of the customizing.

Guest kimitza
how much free ram do you need?

I think with spb ms you will have about 82 free mb ram

with my tweaks and apps(including spb ms) i have 90-93 mb free , with 4Mb PP.

Don't need a bigger PP. .Don'tget me wrong, I love your work. I was just wondering why i can't change the damn PP ;)...

Where? I am using cab from post 689

Yes exactly in that post I attached a new cab.

also the original windows start menu has a gwes memory leak, do you know what program can replace it?

We have added compact menu just for more free ram,use that.

My friend,i'm one of the first users who tried MS Team's roms. I know what they can do.Like i said, i don't like sense, tf, tf3d or even android on my omnia 2. If i want a device with that UI, i'll just buy it. For me, it just doesn't feel right ;).

All i want is a clean rom(as clean as it can be without affecting performance), with updated drivers.

I will do the rest of the customizing.

Dear kimitza we won't forget your helps,you supported us a lot from the beginning,but as I said if you install all of your apps you won't have free ram problem

with my tweaks and apps(including spb ms) i have 90-93 mb free , with 4Mb PP.

Don't need a bigger PP. .Don'tget me wrong, I love your work. I was just wondering why i can't change the damn PP ;)...

I really dont know why you can't change it.

Edited by Mk256

Guest boschie

Just flashed mine Omnia with de the new Windroid rom looks very good.Had also some troubles with the softkeys so I followed the advice to disable the softkeys.

Checking rom tonight how battery and memory holds.

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
I will make a cab to solve it .

edit:Here you are:

MS_Team_SMS_fix.cab

let me know it works or not

awesome thanks. that cab makes it looked much better. the enabale threaded cab didn't work for me, but no problem I just manually edidted the registry as posted earlier. I have a question please: When you remove cabs that do registry tweaks, does the remove all the tweaks the cab did?

your lite rom is sooo awesome! i use spb mobile shell and have 98mb free ram on reboot. it usually stays around 90mb free after a few hours of use. ;) i'm using sorg's start remover cab which frees up a little extra ram.

Thanks MS Team! You are my heroes!

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

sorry - posted by mistake when trying to edit my above post - if a moderator sees this, please delete this post

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

I have a question please: When you remove cabs that do registry tweaks, does the remove all the tweaks the cab did?

No, tweaks won't be removed but why do you wanna remove them?

MS Team way too smart and too creative ;)

Unfortunately my phone is B7300 omnia lite, is there any chance to use this awesome ROM? ;)

We don't have that device and can't cook any rom for it.

Sorry

Edited by Mk256

Guest Alex K.S.Lim

Thanks MS Team,

Using WinDroid Jan 30 ROM. Seems to be the smoothest Sense ROM I had used so far on Omnia2.

I have small problem though, the AM/PM indicator on Analog Clock always show as AM although the time is after noon.

Anyone else having this issue or any tweak to solve this?

Thanks MS Team,

Using WinDroid Jan 30 ROM. Seems to be the smoothest Sense ROM I had used so far on Omnia2.

I have small problem though, the AM/PM indicator on Analog Clock always show as AM although the time is after noon.

Anyone else having this issue or any tweak to solve this?

Yes ,the AM\PM indicator has this problem but this is not our fault ,Windroid v7 has this bug but anyway we try to fix it.